Starting Electrolosys in medford

it helps to apply aloe vera and witch hazel to the area for a few days after treatment. I also use antibiotic ointment like neosporin and tea tree oil on smaller areas.

well… tomarrow is 2 hours of two electrolosists working one me… 4 hours of work… im pretty excited! haha, i dont know why i posted this, i just wanted to be like YAY! haha

okay, i just got back from my 7th apt. it was 2 hours long with 2 people working on me… 4 hours of work!!! for $156!!! thats amazing!
here is the picture!

After 7th apt (2 hours with 2 people orking) - 4 hours total work

Tom, just to clarify: are you having the top half of your back cleared or just the neck? And how much are they clearing each and every time? Total clearance or picking up those in the growth phase?
Also, thank you for your ongoing diary and the pictures. As someone with a consultation next week and looking to begin the week thereafter, your work is very helpful.

im going to have my whole back cleared, but each time i go in, they go over the spots with the regrowth before they cover new area, and they started from my hairline and are working their way down, ya know what i mean? I always forget to ask how many hairs they get each time, but compared to the other electrolosists i have been to, these women are amazing! i can already totaly tell how much less hair is coming back on my neck and upper back as compared to when i first started… im really excited. my advice, go to a bunch of different electrolosist when u first start, you will totaly tell a difference between them.

Hey Tom, what’s you total hours so far? Just curious to see how it compares to the work I’ve had done. Though I have to admit at this point I have lost track of my total hours.

Hey, how old are you? I’m 19 and thinking about taking your route.

I am 19
Ive had 12 hours of total work done on me.

ive been saving up money for this for a long time, becuase i knew it was going to take so freaking long for it all to go through

update?!

okay, just got another hour done. this time she said she pretty much just got all regrowth becuase last time there was 4 hours of work done on me, so all the hairs that werent showing during my last apt, she was able to get this time - she said they were really REALLY weak and came out extremely easy, so that is really exciting!
here is a picture of how i look after this last hour
its very similar to that last photo, but its exciting for me to know that the hairs are getting so much weaker! and so much less is coming back!

After this last Apt for 1 hour

are you just having your shoulders done or is that hair that just grew back and your electroligist hasnt gotten to it?

im going to eventually do my whole back, but right now they are working from the shoulders down, and they keep going over the old areas and getting the regrowth/hairs that werent showing at the previous apt. you have to remember that it takes more than just 1 time to permenently kill the hair, so they get the regrowth and a little bit of new area each time, if you look at my first apt compared to my most recent, you can see how much more area they are able to clear each time becuase each time less hair returns and the hairs that do return are much weaker so they come out easier and therefore more area is covered

here is the picture from my 9th apt. it was 1 hour…
After my 9th apt for 1 Hour

how much regrowth was there?

actually wow, it looks like they are covering the whole area you’re treating in one session.

yeah, she was able to get almost the entire area in 1 hour, so thats good. haha its nice to see how much less hair is growing back and how much slower it is…

After 2 weeks of regrowth i have returned to electrolosys. i had 2 hours of work done on my back, and here are the pictures.
Full Back
Left Side Zoomed In
Right Side Zoomed In

here is my most recent picture
4 hours of work done today! Click here for the picture

Alright, another hour done and im starting to see some real results
another hour

things look great tom!! keep up the great work!

-rachel