Starting Electrolosys in medford

Ditto. Keep that loyal dog attitude.

Dee

Thanks guys! yeah im starting to totally see a difference in the top of my back (where they have been working on me) compared to the bottom half. i have begun shaving my back inbetween appointments, so it may be hard from my pictures to see how much thicker the hair is on the bottom of my back as compared to the top, but I can tell before i got in that the hair on the top is WAY thinner and Way Patchier when compared to the uniform thick distribution of the bottom half
anyway
WEW i see resultS! for a while i wasnt and it was annoying but it appears i have overcome that stage!!!

okay 4 more hours done. heres what it was right before i went inbefore
and heres right after the 4 hours. After another 4 hours

well another hour done and heres what was covered.
zoomed in
Full picture

4 hours done this time

after another 4 hours

when do the “red bumps” ago away? I had it done today on my face, redness is gone but not the bumps.

probably about 2 days, sometimes 3. i bet your face will take longer because its such a sensitive area though.

Heres another picture after another hour
Another Hour done

3 hours of work done today…
Todays apt

Thanks for the great updates Tom.

Now I would ask you to comment on something. Many people have said that electrolysis is totally impracticle for a job the size of what you are doing. Having done as much as you have, and seen the results you have received, what is your take on that idea now?

it gets very frustrating at the speed at which this process is taking… but having done laser and achieved no results, and now that I AM seeing results with electrolysis, it makes it hard to say that electrolysis is impractical…i will be retuning to portland on the 19th of this month, and it will probably take me a week or two before I can find another electrolysist that i think is fair in price and does thermolosys and bla bla i feel comfortable with… any way If i can let myself, i will stop shaving my back completely after my next apt down here next week, and take a picture to show everyone the total regrowth I have after all this treatment, and that way everyone can decide for themselves if it seems to be working and if it is worth it…
I think it is worth it, but i am jaded due to laser not working on me. but for those of you waxing out there… STOP i did that for about 6 months and I can tell you with 100% confidence that it is the reason my back became so hairy… when i first started waxing it was basicly just the upper part of my back around my shoulders, and once i stopped and let it grow out, my back was covered (see first picture of before electrolysis on my first couple posts)

I tell people about that waxing thing all the time, and they just don’t believe me.

another apointment done. 2 hours this time

another 2 hours

can you take a picture a few days after the treatment so that we can see what it looks like without the inflammation? it’s a bit hard to tell when it’s stil swelled up. or maybe right before your next appt?

Im moving back to portland this weeked (Summer!!!) so it will proably take me a while to call nanci and set up appointments with her, so i will try to let it grow for a week or 2 and then take a picture so you all can see the total hair regrowth i have now.

could dude! i may get some electrolysys done in my neck (front, back, shoulders) sometime soon/ Does electrolysis being painful for you?

yes, it is painful, haha, sometimes i wish I had some of the ela max cream to cut down on the pain but i cant afford it. do you know of any places that sell it for cheep.

damn! pain no good but i guess i can handle it.
Have you look on ebay? maybe somebody have some on sale cheaper.

everywhere i look it seems to be expensive…LAME
but as far as the pain goes dude, i have found that certain places on my back hurt more than others, so some days when i go in i can totaly handle it without a thought, but other days i go in and its like…GAH! HURRY UP AND HAVE THIS HOUR BE DONE

so yeah, not to scare you, even with the pain, the idea of being hair free makes it worth it for me.

lol doesnt scared me but make me little bit worried.
It hurts when the niddle its getting inside the pore or when the electricity its released? and you have to have the niddle inside for some seconds?