Electrolysis causing orange peel?

i always thought laser on face was really risky because of the risk of getting even more unwanted hair?

The Risc of getting *Unwanted Hairs * More exist , even on Body…legs…chest and all.

Even a Doctor from Germany from Kiel (City) in Germany . Who do it professional, i mean laser hairremoval (no cosmetic studio).

Sayed even if you get this Paradoxial Hargrowth (so long its not grey) , You can remove it with Laser again.

Electrolysis is Just , really forever.You need never need to bother of thesese hairs than in your whole life.
Laser … can be later to a problem. I mean if they are now black, get treated now its fine. If you think maybe 10-20 years more far, and if they come grey back . You need continue with electrolysis.

So you could better do now electrolysis, and never care about this hairs.

yes but if i get holes each times i do electrolysis its not worth it.
so you thik i can get laser on face? i have many many velly blond hair convering my face, isn’t it risky? it might stimulates them into coarse hair?

yes but if i get holes each times i do electrolysis its not worth it.
so you thik i can get laser on face? i have many many velly blond hair convering my face, isn’t it risky? it might stimulates them into coarse hair?

If you have Velly/Blond Hairs , Electrolysis is better choice. How i told you , Laser work by this Blond/Grey/White hairs not… or very bad . There exist general a chance laser can work by few Grey hairs , because some Melanin , still inside. But usual it dont work.

Even with the Holes/scaps , im not Saying your Electrolysis one is Bad. I know you told me/us , you have no other choice as this one. Usual would say , try maybe a other electrolysis one. If in France you can get only 1, i dont know where you live , i mean what area. But maybe , you could look for other country electrolysis one. Maybe sounds some crazy , but if you would live in North France like close to water , maybe UK could be a Option for you. If you live more in East maybe try Belgium/Luxem/Netherland or if you live more in West maybe Spain , it exist enough peoples who Speak/write English, with luck some france.

From a Female Youtuber , she had problems like this too she suffered with PCOS . She told even she tryed like 3-4 different electrolyiss one out, because she wasnt staisifed with the results , even had scaps… sometimes scars.

the hair i want t zap are dark thick hair, but they are surrounded by vellu ( blond tiny) hair ( and i was afraid it might turned them into coarse one.
but maybe paradoxical growth can be treated with more laser?

Yes Paradoxial growth can be treated by Laser.
But this Blond/Grey Hairs work not.or very bad.
Dark hairs are no problem.

damn i wish i kew this before going to electrolysis… i know have to wait for month for my skin to heal… i would have done laser in the first place …

i just checked my upper cheek and pore area and i am terribly afraid to end up with this kind of skin forever. it looks terrible now. damn i wish i didn’t do it honestly.

damn sir , will i end up with this kind of skin texture permanently? that is so depressing. i have hole on each hair that has been treated

It heal in Weeks/1 Month, its normal .
Use Cream to support the healing process.
Dont think so much on it.

Even it look not this bad even if its red.

it looks horrible now sir… i am so depressed

Let me say in closing that 1) I see no abnormal hair growth, 2) there are generally no follicles in the area that has you depressed (the holes are eccrine/sweat glands; not hair follicles), 3) you divulged no details of your treatment, e.g., how many treatments and for how long, AND you did not say if you had scabs after the treatment.

This morning a received an email from a young woman with photos of her ACTUAL over-treatment and probable marking. YOU HAVE NO SUCH PROBLEMS … Sorry, but I’m not going to address your concerns any more because whatever I say will have no impact on your depression over a non-issue.

let it heal, it can look how it look.
So long it not pain/go worse , its all fine.

1. I see no abnormal hair growth, 2) there are generally no follicles in the area that has you depressed (the holes are eccrine/sweat glands; not hair follicles), 3) you divulged no details of your treatment, e.g., how many treatments and for how long, AND you did not say if you had scabs after the treatment.
  1. Of Course Eudes, have there no Abnormal Hairgrowth (after a Treatment) Proparly 1 Week arround , after the treatments , its logic.

2. You are Wrong . Yes its not General the Case (by Most peoples). My Mom even me , even if you Ask Online Any Peoples , they have Hairs (Vellushairs/White -fine hairs in this area),also have 1 black one ,you would wonder …how much have it., and that are also not hundreds or thousands or so… maybe 25-50(each side), i mean in this area arround the eyes /uppercheek. My Dad /Older brother doesnt have this Hairs, in this Area.Even it , it sound unbelieveable , by very very very less peoples grow hairs on the nose (Genetic).

Also saw yesterday a Video on Youtube from a Bartman . a Guy who had a Extremly /not normal Beardline , i mean the facial hairs was very close on the eyes . Never saw that before by anyone
Also you shouldnt underrate the sideeffect of minoxidil. It can increase Hairgrowth.

3.I guess , he dont wrote it. But after reactions how skin react . It was most Proparly First treatment.
Also these Pictures he posted 1 from Hilfself , 2 from other peoples (minimum) , but on his picture he had no scaps on the face/cheeks.

Well, I guess you know better than I do … so carry on …

thans sir.
1,2) on my pre treatment pictures i had shave thise area. because of the minoxidil i grew hair on this area ( pore , near nose), i know really weird, i didn’t even know that human could grow hair here, but i assure you i grew thick dark hair here ( and not vellus one), so i treated this area ( mistake)
3 ) i only had one treatment, 2 hours for the face, adrien treated this area and the upper cheek. I had scabs on this area and instant small holes that i could see just the instant the hair were zapped ( adrien gave me a magnifying mirror to see and i immediatly pinpointed this exact issue, but he told me this would be fine so i trusted him.

Why am I responding to all this? Anyway, technically a vellus hair is not growing from a full-fledged hair follicle: a fully developed pilosebaceous unit.

Sorry but as a certified grumpy old curmudgeon I’m putting eudes and M_K on my do not respond list.

Sorry but as a certified grumpy old curmudgeon I’m putting eudes and M_K on my do not respond list.

Up to you, i never asked for help/any advice from you. I dont care.

and you are right…than its no vellus hairs… if they are noticeable (Longer)… than grey hairs.

Maybe it’s time to visit the harbour Mike. Should be very peaceful this time of year. Find a nice canteena to have a margarita or your favourite dispensary for some wacky tobaccie . Everyone needs a break sometime!

OMG, you’re RIGHT. Some time in the “dead of Canadian Winter” you gotta come here for a visit … and not electrolysis … just hikes and fun. You need it; I need it.