Electrolysis causing orange peel?

i can assure you sir, that is the actionof the minoxidil. it tuned the vellu hair into terminal ones. and unfortunately for some it can happens everywhere on the face

https://www.google.com/search?q=minoxidil+facial+hypertrichosis&rlz=1C1GCEV_enFR842FR842&sxsrf=ALiCzsZw10a9mqkgA1AYsLArQq7k7tONMA:1658159775882&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiNjrDD5oL5AhUchc4BHd5RA8oQ_AUoAXoECAEQAw&biw=1093&bih=526&dpr=1.25#imgrc=9AfDdciL8IAOeM

https://www.jaad.org/article/S0190-9622(20)32594-9/fulltext

Sorry Michael, but having a 15 year old with severe autism and epilepsy I am quite grounded here in Canada and not able to leave for vacations on a whim. Aside from which, even after all these years I still wont as a transperson enter the US, I dont feel safe there.
That said my provincial FCEA association has it’s annual convention coming up september 18 in niagra area if you are interested in either attending, speaking, or zooming in I could likely arrange it with Brookes… I’m having trouble tearing myself away from Ottawa even for that though due to my familial obligatiions, but if you want to make the effort I will.

here is my upper cheek area , do you think this will also heal fine? there are also many small " holes" now…
thanks a lot.
my step brother also has autism, but having a loving and supporting family is what matters the most!

sorry sir , i know you don’t want t answer me anymore , but do you think my upper cheek area will also heal?

If those are holes, prove it to me. Stick a bit of toothpick in them and take a picture of it hanging out of your cheek. They are not holes.This is normal wound contraction surrounded by edema from the healing treatment. Edema or swelling is a sign of inflammation a normal part of the healing process. And right on schedule too. Right now the dead space ( the hole you describe) has filled with blood and other healing factors and even as we speak capillary loups are bridging the dead space and angiogenesis, the formation of new tissue, is even now taking place.
All of this will result in perfect skin in the end. You have to be patient however.It takes more than 3 weeks for this process to complete itself!
We are creating a wound , intentional damage, to the skin when we d electrolysis. Whether it’s a surgeons scalpel or an electrologists electrified probe, it will ALWAYS take more than this period of time for the skin to heal and to show no evidence of the wound that started the process. The skin has incredible healing qualities.

7 or 8 years ago, I screwed up, badly, when doing electrolysis on myself on the eyebrow. I used thermolysis alone on a DIY insertion with outward pressure on the probe from an inaccurate insertion.It LITERALLY made a SLIT in my eyebrow that I was CONVINCED would leave me with such for the rest of my llife. 10 Months later there was zero evidence of my transgression None! Perhaps it wasa miracle? Your perception that the skin is so delicate that it cannot recover from Trauma is incorrect.Your skin will freaking amaze you with it’s healing qualities.
But why am I bothering to explain this? You already know this having reviewed the healing skin videos, have had it explained to you by their author, why should I think my words would have any more effect? You arent going to believe anyone but the not-a-doctor inside your head and your own anxiety.

here my sin before, perfectly smooth, no hole or pitting, but huge hair

here after , looking like massive acne pitted scar…

That’s a beautiful post Seana; and spot-on. I am sort of “toying” with the idea of returning to the little city where I was born (and lived until 14-years-old) … Williamsville (Buffalo) NY … near Niagara. As far as “feeling safe” … well, at the moment nobody feels safe here. Now, where did I leave my AR-15?

On the healing skin … when I had my skin cancer (graft and radiation), the hole in my face was the size of your palm (hand). The donor skin resulted in an 8-inch scar on my belly. In time … like now … you can hardly notice the graft or the incision scar.

excuse me sir, i know you don’t wat to answer me anymore but could you give me youre opinion about my upper cheek area? thanks a lot

Okay … now this time, in this photo, I DO see the “holes.” I enhanced your photo so they would show up more clearly. I would not be happy either!

The only answer is … you will have to wait-it-out and see what happens. There is nothing you can do at the moment to make this better. Only time will tell.

Is this normal?? i thought electrology shouldn’t leave those kind of scarring… it is way worse when you see me in real life, even my mom asked me what happened to me.
what can i do sir? is this reversible?

A week ago a dear friend was diagnosed with breast cancer … now facing surgery and radiation. She smiled and said, “The anxiety and depression is optional.” I just love her! We’re going to the beach today.

i feel so stupid, i should have just plucked those hair instead of scarring my skin forever.

In 2-weeks you don’t have “forever” yet. AND, you do not have scar formation yet. Maybe later, but certainly not now.

so you think those holes will disappear in 2 weeks?

no! definitely not in 2- weeks; try 2 - 3 months.

but is this how electrolysis procedure looks like each time you do it? leaving those kind of holes/ pitting?? and having to wait 3 month?

sometimes yes; sometimes no

i thought adrien was a " good " electrologist, there was just few hairs to treat here and all has left this kind of holes… please do you think this will be reversible? or should i have to go to do some kind of skin resurfacing. damn honestly i want to slap myself for being so stupid… if only i could come back in times

Just STOP IT … you are driving yourself crazy for nothing. TIME TIME TIME TIME … heals all!

thanks, but sometimes electrolysis can leave permanent scar if not done properly? or it will heal no matter what?
you think my case can heal in like 6 month? or will i end up with permanent scarring here?
and the worst part is that the hair are already regrowing… leaving me with hair and scarring now