xemos laser for at home use.

Maybe if you would read her diary (link in her signature) you would find out exactly who she is. People who come here to promote get bored or are run off long before 6000+ posts.

I find it amusing that these people don’t realize that they stand out like sore thumbs when they simply post their nonsense and don’t bother to read anything else on the forum, including helpful links. If you haven’t bothered to read anything on the forum, it’s clearly obvious you’re only here to promote your product. People who actually care about finding a hair removal method that works for them finds most of the info ont hese forums invaluable and posts about it. They don’t just post one promotional post and run off.

Hi everyone - just thought I would update you all, but my XEMOS has still not arrived, over a month later. I have been in contact with another handful of people who have also not received their XEMOS, and not received any contact from the company.

It is starting to seem obvious that Vital Solutions are a sham company, I would urge everyone (those not put off by the negative posts - which I wish I had read more carefully!) to not purchase from them under any circumstance.

Really regretting this purchase, in so many ways now!!

If you used a credit card, just call the credit card company and they’ll refund based on “product not provided” policy.

Does adding a salutation “Dr” before my user name gives me more credibility? Sounds more fraudulent to me.

It is untrue that it is impossible for laser hair removers to cost less than a thousand. You just can’t get as much use out of it as those thousand dollar machines that clinics use but good enough for home use, enough to remove the hair of one person. Cross reference this to About.com’s forum where the hair removal guide tells a reader the difference between professional lasers and home lasers, which accounts for the price difference.

In my research for the right laser hair removal, I’ve come across a couple of this so called “Dr” posting and he has his own hidden agenda and that is to promote his own skincare line… He does this by slamming another company and then posting a link to his own website. Misusing his “authority” as a Doctor is just downright low.

Just wondering, when did you order your xemos? I came across a couple of other forums and people are saying they have just received their xemos in the last two weeks. Some complain about the instructions and some are consulting each other about the best way to get the most effective results.

Maybe if you would read her diary (link in her signature) you would find out exactly who she is. People who come here to promote get bored or are run off long before 6000+ posts. [/quote]

It is great that LAgirl is so committed to laser hair removal and helping others get the most out of getting rid of unwanted hair. I am actually very grateful to her for sharing her experience but the way this forum goes as far as “helping” people who are new to this whole thing… Just makes it a nasty experience. Just reading the responses is enough to put one off from contributing or asking anything, even if the person responding (e.g. LAgirl) has a lot of experience in this subject.

Greatly appreciate all your inputs.

This forum is here to help consumers avoid wasting their money. Of course, that’s not beneficial to product promoters who are trying to use these forums to up their ratings in search engines.

If you’re an actual consumer and consider this product potentially effective, why don’t you try it since it’s so inexpensive in your opinion and report your experience here like others who are actual consumers are doing with products like Tria?

So far, all your contributions (on more than one of these forums) are amounting to increasing the presence of this product’s name in search engines, which is exactly what the promoters of other products come here to do. You haven’t said one negative thing about it or even questioned it. That’s not how actual consumers behave. Contributors on this forum have been here for years. It’s pretty easy to spot. If you think we think it’s a coincidence that about 6 different screenanmes have posted about this product in less than 3 weeks with only one post each to their name, you must think forum users are idiots.

Okay I have had my product on order for 4 days and am waiting for it to be shipped. Currently “Awaiting Fulfillment”
Will keep you informed.

With regards the comments aimed at “me11i” she hasn’t mentioned the product name anymore than “missjules” who has just complained that hers hasn’t arrived!!
Sometimes people just post once to ask a question or pass on their experience (good or bad) doesn’t mean they are all marketing for a company! I have done “one hit” posts in the past on other products on other sites sometimes joining just to ask a question or leave a comment and never posting again to the forum!

With regards the diode laser cost and power rating.
The costs of the design and testing of a product contribute greatly to its expense as does the manufacturing process, brand recognition and marketing as well as manufacturing quantity, equipment life and build quality just to name a few factors! After all how much do 50" plasma or lcd TV’s cost now compared to 5 years ago!!

It will probably be cheaply made to a relatively low standard (when compared to salon grade equipment)with a short lifespan and varying results from equipment batch to batch! But until it is PROVEN by clinical testing and/or consumer testing to be no good, or good at what it says it does, maybe we should all try to be nicer to each other and not be so quick to judge?

Ah great. Now you’re posting your second post now that I mentioned above. Isn’t that convenient?

To answer your comment, they will never make home machines as powerful as the professional machines for safety reasons.

I don’t see why marketers will use forums such as these to get their product names up in search engines since it will only lead potential customers to greater negativity of the brand, product and technology.

Anyhow, I signed up for this forum just to jump in on this discussion because I am interested in Xemos and see that there are others who are talking about it too. Unfortunately this has turned out to be more of a personal attack than anything useful.

Coincidentally I read an article recently about how people torment perfectly composed mothers who have lost their child by saying, “I’m not convinced. She looks so collected. She must have killed her own child”. On the other hand there have been mothers who did indeed kill their child but are sooo good at soaping it up and crying a river leading public to think they are innocent. Unfortunately the law caught up with the “grieving” mother and convicted her.

Similarly here, you torment others by saying, “you haven’t said one negative thing about it or even questioned it”. How can I when I haven’t tried it myself? That wouldn’t be fair.

Also, why is it that optimistic people posting on this forum are treated horribly while pessimist get to post ONE post and run away, e.g. the so-called “DR”?

Search engines don’t care whether the brand is mentioned in a negative way - it only matters that the product is mentioned. But you know that already.

Actual consumers who haven’t tried something, read both sides and usually have skepticisms. Once again, you obviously don’t understand how clear posts like this are to those who use any given forum for years. These “coincidences” don’t happen.

I do enjoy you labeling forums users calling you out as “torment”. The only victims we truly care about here are those actually suffering from hair issues.

All of the post I have read from people saying they are offended by major contributors of this forum haven’t seemed to have used it either. I have not read one post from a person who has actually used this thing. So it seems odd to me that so many people are getting offended by defending a product they have never used

So for those of you who are SO upset with the feedback that you have been getting here, then I encourage you to just go buy one of these pieces of junk! If you are a real consumer, then you will be even more disgusted with this forum, because you will realize that all of the warnings contributors on this forum gave you in effort to debunk this device’s false claims were true.

Bottom line is that this device will not even remove hair. It incorporates that same exact technology as the Epila. Which allows you to treat one hair at a time. So you will be spending endless hours zapping these hairs in hopes they coming out, and I can assure you, they will not.

The question is not whether it would be cheaper than shaving or waxing. Because it doesn’t even remove hair! Shaving and waxing does! There are more advanced devices like Tria & Silk’n that will actually remove hair, and are FDA approved, but cost more. But absolutely NONE of these home device’s will give you permanent hair removal.

So, like I said. Go out and buy one if you are so interested in it. THEN if you are not embarrassed enough to admit you have been ripped off, come back to this forum and validate everyone’s warnings that you wasted your money. Or, if you’re not an actual consumer, you can lie about all the success you have had with it. Something that the contributors on this forum will never believe. Because we know better!

Yeah I know search engines don’t care whether the reviews are good or bad. But surely marketers care that negative reviews don’t get picked up when customers are looking for more info on their product. Common sense.

Anyway, I’m a victim suffering from hair issues too. Haven’t bought xemos, or tried any other laser hair removers. Guess shaving / waxing is still the best way to go.

actually LA Girl that was my 3rd post!! and I’ll post as and when I have an update, as I said in my first post!!!

And if you’d taken the time to read them properly you would quite possibly have realised that i am not supporting the product other than actually getting one and trying one!! so I’d appreciate less attacking for no reason!

oh and my order status is now “awaiting shipment”

So much negativity here! I’ve been on a lot of forums but this one by far is the best. I don’t think that people are so much “offended” by people saying home devices don’t work, I think it’s more that they wish they did. My story is similar though, I went to a clinic and did laser on my tummy and absolutely loved it. Where I really wanted it though was in more private areas that I’d never do in a clinic. I then discovered Tria/Silk’n and got intrigued by them and how they say permanent hair removal. Doing the math I figured even with Silk’n having to buy light cartridges, it’s way cheaper than going to a clinic, since I could do my entire body whenever I wanted, even if it took longer. I assumed that it would be permanent, but if I had X% of hair removed after a year in a clinic, then I’d have maybe 1/3rd that removed with a home device but still permanent, so I bought the Silk’n.

Anyway back to the point. I bought it HOPING it would work. I read tons of reviews online, and all seemed positive. Any place that I saw someone talking negatively about it, I scoffed at and did almost get offended, only because I wanted it to work so bad. I got the unit and used it for a few months, and in some areas of my body it did reduce the hair, but in others like my arm pits, nothing happened at all. I then found this forum and learned that it’s not permanent, which makes sense, since no one would spend $150k on a professional laser when they could use a $800 machine instead. My Silk’n is on ebay as we speak, because after looking around, I found that for the price of the silk’n, I can do a LOT of professional laser treatments and actually get permanent results and be happy like the way I am with my tummy.

So I don’t think it’s so much that people are offended when someone says this Xemos doesn’t work, it’s more that they WANT it to work because it’s so easy and cheap. When someone cuts it up, it’s like a personal attack. The people here like Lagirl and others who say it doesn’t work aren’t trying to offend anyone or make anyone mad, they’re trying to save you time and money. $200 for the unit could probably do 2 professional laser treatments in a good size area, and would yield 100x better results than the Xemos could ever do.

Honestly people save your money and get a professional treatment. The Silk’n was okay, but only if you want a device that you will use regularly in conjunction with shaving, that’s designed to just slow down how often you have to shave. Just don’t buy any of these machines expecting home results. Trust me, I wanted more than anyone for these to work, and would have defended them to the end but I finally gave up.

• The number if posts you have is listed right under your name on the left. I don’t need to actually count them.

• Actual consumers who are suffering from hair issues state those issues up front and ask for advice. They don’t just posts only about a certain product.

I was going to compose a well constructed reply to your unfounded comments, but decided not to bother getting into an argument on the forum so will concentrate instead on giving what I said from the start. An unbiased independant consumer review of the product over the next 12 months or so!
next post will be when i get it!

We have had people post their eperiences with The SuperPhaser Gold, The Tria, The Silk’n and the dreaded No!-No! and all fell short of professional work. We will be happy to add your story to the forum… just remember to keep posting throughout the full 12 months. Maybe even take it to 24 months.

Too many people start, and when they see where the results are going, they just stop talking to us here.

G’Day Mate!

Hi guys. I have actually bought Xemos so read on for my own personal opinion.

This product sounded too good to be true, I only bought it because I knew it had the 60 day returns policy, which I am waiting to hear back from Visol on how to carry out.

The product arrived later than expected, I ordered it a few weeks before I had a beach holiday booked, thinking that I could get a few sessions done before the holiday. It came while I was away - so I was now too tanned. The user manual states that ‘Xemos is designed and tested to be effective on a variety of hair and skin types’ but I didn’t want to risk anything so only tried it on my bikini area (not tanned).

Also, the so-called user manual is just a repitition of what is already on the Visol website, there is no new information and the guidelines are WAY too vague for my liking.

It hurt, and I believe I have quite a high pain threshold, having been waxing/plucking/epilating since I was about 9 years old. The instructions aren’t clear enough on how short the hair should be, it states ‘shave/clip the hair to 1 - 2mm in length’ but if the hair is shaved then it would be less than 1 - 2mm?! Anyway, I tried a patch on each type, the ‘clipped’ hair just seemed to be burnt/singed off, which hurt, and the ‘shaved’ hair I couldn’t tell whether it was working or not but it hurt as well. Either way, it does seem like you can only do one hair at a time, as someone said earlier on in this thread. That may be ok for some people but I’m not going to spend that much time being in pain for something that I’m not even sure is working - with the risk of blinding myself (the goggles don’t ensure 100% protection) or discolouring my skin (‘pigment changes are ALMOST always temporary’). Basically, I would rather get my refund than wait and see whether there’s an improvement.

They seem to cover themselves very well, as you will notice on the FAQs on their website, the answers are generic and end in ‘Consult your physician/dermatologist with specific concerns.’

Hopefully I will get my refund and can go back to feeling hopeless again.