UK Electrologist Referral >>> ATTN UK READERS

Dammit I wanna go to Spain and get double-treatment from Josefa and James. :frowning:

Kitty, you can not imagine how I would like to be near you. A few months ago I made a promise to myself. I do not want to die without going to visit (and give a big hug) my admired Mr. Bono. At some point (possibly before 26 years have you) I will go to California. I hope to meet you then. :wink:

Naa-Naa-Neener-Neener
I already got my Mike Bono Hugs, and My Fino Gior Hugs, and My Terri Petricca Hugs and my Andrea James Hugs and my Fran Hugs :grin:

I am still missing my Jossy Hugs.

I have the impression that this embrace will not be long in coming.

And then I will sing and dance the fandangos and bulerías. :grin:

How about you speak French, James?
I was able to communicate with HZI, we spoke a strange language, it was a mixture of French, English and Spanish. But he has captured it all my recommendations. It’s amazing.

Back when my French was much better, I once managed to have a conversation with a Portuguese gentleman based on the commonalities between those languages. Alas, I did not continue to use my French, so I lost my French. Maybe I can get some of it back some day.

It’s a relief to know this. I feel ashamed of my very basic French. :blush:
Was a child when I learned and I never had the opportunity to practice it here … until now. It is true that it is like riding a bike, you never forget. There will always be someone around here who can speak English, and if I am not mistaken, Concerned129 seem eager to cooperate.