The one that laughs last, laughs the most!

I find some people can become immune to emla if it’s used too often over too short a period. For example, if you’re doing marathon sessions over a period of a week or 2 then it can lose its effectiveness towards the end of the cycle of appointments. After a rest period of a few weeks, it seems to work fine again.

I’ve seen this in a few cases leading me to believe it’s not an isolated thing.

Remember the French butcher of electrolysis? With this latest video from his office, we can call this an improvement in angle of insertions and less over-treatment compared to the other vids displayed here. :confused:

I cringe every time I see this video. Too bad we can’t see pictures of that fried skin 2-4 days later.

I read a lot of comments of people, in french forums, whose expose their skin problems after doing “electrolysis” in France : dark holes in the skin, redness… a complete fail.

I think beauticians are allowed to do electrolysis in France, I mean some beauticians can offer electrolysis… but I read tons of bad accounts in France about them.

Even dermatologists don’t have the skills because it is easier for them to do laser treatment. Moreover they denigrate electrolysis.

I sent you a private message boy1989!

I sent another one to you aswell Josefa

I said wrong, unfortunatly, only dermatologists are allowed to practice electrolysis in France. It is a shame because the most are not able to practice electrolysis proprely.

I was participating in a French forum, with the sole purpose of calling attention to this injustice. People who need electrolysis in France must pay a high price with the added risk of being marked for life. :frowning:

You are right Josefa. I hope it can be change in the future.

France is the birthplace of the revolution.
Do not lose hope!