Spray with PDT

Ironman , How do you know that your results aren’t from the laser itself, and not the formula? I mean laser give good results, if it’s used on the right hair, and skin type. Have you had 100% hair removal??

Roma and dhaffey,

I have been undergoing laser sessions for months before I tried this man's product. After having only one time sessions with a year going by and a great clearance in one time I am 100 percent certain that it is his product. The hype around my area where he tested it is proving that alone. I did not get 100 percent removal, more like 80- 90 percent. Laser after many times on my chest still just grows back.

I remember his reasoning for not coming onto boards like this for him saying that all it would do is cause people to say its a hoax and what not. I am now regretting my decision to share this information but can only tell you that soon the hair removal industry will be revolutionized.

You seem to know a lot about how he feels. Tell him, if you see him, the word hoax comes to mind because you can only tease people for so long. Why bother to announce such a miracle hair remover complete with a mystery man if others can’t get it? When will this product legally be available?

If the hair removal industry is revolutionized (another tease)with something fast, safe and easy, then that is another giant leap for mankind that I will be grateful for.

I think the contention arises because we can’t explore this in depth and we are wondering when the mystery man will come forth and just sell the product.

Thanks for you patience ironman.

Dee

hey ironman, i’m new here and just found this thread. can you please please be sure to let us know if you hear any news about this man and his product? and possibly post more pictures if you can? it would mean so much to me and so many others, thanks!

oh, and happy holidays everyone! :slight_smile:

This sounds very similar to thread that was on the old Kitty’s forum. There was a Canadian, non-scientist poster, who had come up with a topical formula to eliminate hair. He claimed the same sort of efficacy. However, i don’t remember it being heat activated.

At one point he sent out several free samples to individuals, myself included. However I never used it because I was too afraid of what I would be putting on my skin. He claimed that the active ingredients could be found in any health food store. If I remember right, some of the other testers claimed it stung like mad.

No conclusion was ever reached regarding efficacy. This might be a different guy, or a different formula. Maybe someone else remembers that guy from the other forum.

So did you ever come up with an address for this guy?

Of course not! That’s how these things always end. :wink:

Bummer, I got quite curious at the matter too…

I think i do remember something like this from the ConsumerBeware forum. There was a guy many years ago who made a cream…maybe a spray too for topical application. He gave it to a bunch of ppl on the forum but it kind of fizzled out. I think the website’s name that he created was snakeoil or something like that (which i always thought was a negative sounding name)

For all I know this could be a different person…so any more news on this?

Maybe…Just maybe…this guy is hanging out on a beach somewhere with that scientist that developed that car that got 150 miles per gallon. They most likely drove there hair free, and are surely getting a bitch of a sunburn!!!

hoy ya!! Hows that for some kung fu?

Hi folks!

I recieved an email a while ago (one month or so) and it was from the man I had spoke of who created the topical that works with laser. He stated in a mass email that he will be working with a salon in the new year with his product in the greater Toronto area. I will keep you posted.

Well?

Well, this is 6 pages of hot air and hearsay spanning 2 years about a miracle solution from some mysterious individual who came up with a potion in his kitchen. LOL
I like to believe that there IS advancing technologies in the works for LHR in near future, but so far it looks like science has hit a plateau for LHR.

anotherdude: Isn’t it weird that scientific progress moves so impressively fast when you’re looking at it in retrospect, but so damn slowly when you’re waiting for new developments?

We’ve accomplished so much in the past century as a species (good and bad things), it’s like we’re moving at the speed of light when you look back on it all. But the specific innovations I am personally waiting for seem to be taking FOREVER.

It’s very frustrating. :stuck_out_tongue:

I think the problem is that the best and the brightest don’t go into hair removal research. We should tap NASA to come up with something good. Don’t these guys know that there are billions to make in this market?

All I want is a lotion that will remove facial hair at the root for at least 3 months (but not permanently) so I can throw away razors for good. And in 5 years, I hope there is a new laser that removes fine hair as well and induced growth is eliminated. By that time, my back hair will develop and be ready for treatment. LOL

And the mystery-man has vanished and no one has ever heard of this miracle-cure again…I hate these kind of people…

snake oil.

I was reading through this post the other night and was thinking the same thing. I’m sure if there was a product out there like this it wouldn’t stand a chance to be put out on the market. So many laser technicians and electrologist would be put out of a job. Not to mention other hair removal products.

Ditto: snake oil

I was thinking about this product the other day and decided to try and do some research on the internet. I wonder why there isn’t much info noted past 2007? I wonder if it is a something we will see on the market within the next ten years. I think it is great that they are trying to advance hair removal, but it also makes me skeptical considering this product is used in conjunction with laser. I mean, sure it targets lighter hair, but what are the chances of laser induced hair growth? Does that eliminate that from the picture? I doubt it!