Spray with PDT

Hello all,

I was here a few months ago telling you all about my experience with a local man who was testing his product out on me and many others that is similiar to what this board is all about.

It has been almost a year now (Dec 2007) where a test patch was done on my beard. It was done one time and still only a few hairs have come back. My beard is extremely coarse so the fact that one session has caused I would say a 90 percent reduction is phenomenal. My chest is also still bare basicially in the area he used his product. I had lost touch with him but recently heard he was testing out of a new salon. Turns out many people have now tried his product and the results are pointing to the end of excessive hair. I spoke with the woman who works in the salon and she stated they have had over 50 people at least try the product all with remarkable results.

She also claimed that he is in talks with several companies/pharmaceuticals to get this product to the masses. Either way you cut it, this technology seems to be the future or even the end of excessive hair.

Umm Hello!!!

Call the salon and get his contact info! You only have like 100 million people that would be interested. Get on that bro :slight_smile:

Do I understand you correctly?
You say someone sprayed something on your skin one time, and that one application has ended all hair growth in the designated area?

Also, will you tell us what “PDT” stands for?

PDT as in photo-dynamic therapy? Is he a physician?

Hi guys,

Believe me I am dying to get in contact with him. Anytime I sent him an email it came right back. I inquired about him at the previous salon where I was treated and was told he had re-located to a place closer to where he lived. So I went there and heard he is out of the province for a bit but will be back soon. 

James,

This is exactly what I am saying. He had tested many different versions on me. A couple were only good in reducing the hair and delayin growth for a few months. However I remember him telling me that the formula he made that he thought was inferior to the others turned out to be the best. That particular product is the one that has left me with a 5'' by 5'' spot on my chest where only a few hairs have come back. But what gets the laser techs the most is that they say for a young male beard it is extremely hard to get great results even with laser. Yet one time on my face, with December nearing will mark a year since I had the test done.

The woman at the new salon he is at says they have been using his product on people with fine hair all the way to extremely coarse and that people are all wanting it.

It sounds promising. Can you post pictures of yours illustrating your case?

I would love to share my before and after pic if someone could advise me on how to post the pic?

There seems to be some problem when directly uploading pictures to this site. But, there are other ways. There are many sites acting as storage for image files. Once you upload an picture to one of those sites, then they give you the URL (address) of the picture, so you can post the URL at any other site for other people to view it. It’s pretty straightforward and easy.

One of those sites is www.imageshack.us . Just upload there your pictures and post here the links you get from the site.

Thanks Vklepil,

Here is the link. Before and after on the chest. The after was taken end of september.

Wow, it is hard to believe but if this is for real it would blow every other method out of the water. Are you sure that you don’t have any skin disease that just causes hair loss? Lol. We all pray for you to find the person responsible for this.

Thanks for the pictures.

Can you help me figure something out here, ironman? You are chosen at random to have some guy that doesn’t represent an approved clinical trial study group, spray a couple of different formula’s on you, on different test spots on your body and face and then he used a light-based laser or IPL’s to warm the special cream or spray, and with just one treatment, you have only a few hairs left on the areas where you had this special spray used along with the light-based therapy?? Long sentence and poor grammar, I know, so my apologies for that, but did I sum that up correctly? Is he making this in his kitchen, garage, basement?? I know you can’t answer that, but my imagination is on the loose.

What I don’t understand is, why is he so difficult to make contact with? Wouldn’t you think he would want to see or hear from the people that he tried his special spray on to see if it worked?? I would think he would want to evaluate his product. I can only imagine how excited he would be to know that he may be responsible for bringing so much happiness to the hairy and wealth to himself beyond his comprehension!

Maybe he knows he has hit the jackpot and is purposely in hiding until he can get get protection for his product. Sort of like if someone wins the 300,000,0000 lottery, they don’t tell anyone until they hire an attorney and lock the ticket away for safe keeping.

Are you from Canada? I feel like we’ve had discussions about this before on hairtell. I even participated in a survey from an inventor(s) in Canada by answering questions about hair removal. It all centered around using a topical with light-based products to permanently remove all colors of hair in any phase of growth.

This will certainly be big news to the world. When I hear about stories like this, I am not ready to jump on the scam wagon, because I think that it will be possible to interfer with hair growth at the cellular level, meaning, interfering with the cells RNA. It all revolves around getting the biology, chemistry and delivery system just right so that those tough little hairs can be affected.

Put your best detective hat on ironman and go find him!

Thanks for the pictures.

Dee

dfahey,

I would be glad to help you answer all the questions. I was going to the previous salon for laser hair removal on my back when I was told of this guy and what he was doing. I then met him and told him of my concerns for hair and he seemed pretty confident of his product and showed me before and after pics of his tests and he himself had no facial hair or pretty much anything on his body. Seeing as I am desperate and willing to try anything I went ahead and tried it. 

I remained in contact with him for several months. He wanted monthly updates sent to his email. However the last time I spoke with him was when he did my shoulders in late June. He was becoming overwelmed with all the attention and buzz surrounding his product and he did indeed state he was in search of some good lawyers and what not to aid in his getting it out there.

From what I get he is no scientist just some young guy who created this a few years ago. But now has several different products used with light therapy and ultrasound for many different health and cosmetic issues.

btw I must add his product produced no side effects what so ever.

I do know where he is basing his testing out of now so I will make sure to pop in when he is there. Like I said earlier the woman at the salon stated he was out of province for a while.

So people have been trying to find a fast, permanent way to remove hair for years. Out of the blue, some guy has a spray that can do it? Please don’t be offended by the large number of skeptics that may not believe you.

So you go to a guy that you don’t know, and you agree to have a substance sprayed on your skin without knowing the ingredients? The guy gives no name? No contact information?

There are probably a number of chemicals out there that can do the same, with some not so nice side effects some time down the line.

Ironman, you didn’t say if you are from Cananda. Did the man that treated you in a salon not have a first name that you remembered?

It’s hard to believe that a non-scientist could even come close to developing such a miracle for permanent hair removal. Were you told to do anything yourself to the area after you received treatment?

Jme,
I totally understand that will be tons of skeptics to what I am trying to tell you. But I just wanted to let everyone at least know there is hope out there.

I did not just meet the guy and decide to let him test the stuff on me. There were already dozens of people who had tried the product including women at the salon he was testing it at. All of them were saying how great it was so I figured what the heck. I had to sign forms stating that it was experimental but he assured me how good it was for the skin. In turn I would be allowed free treatment.

The ingredients he stated were extremely safe for the skin and had been tested over the 9 years that it had been worked on. From what I got yes he is just some average person who created it.

After treatment I was told to treat the skin much like it was just done after laser hair removal. Although I admit I didn’t adhere to those rules too much I was still fine.

All I know is the guy worked on it for close to a decade and that after a year my skin in the treated areas is fine. Like I stated in a previous post, he has created other formulas for the skin such as depigmentation, scars, hair growth and many others. I had an interesting conversation with him when I had my shoulders done in which he said the future of cosmetics and health issues revolves around topicals and ingested formulas used in conjunction with radio frequency waves, IPL, PDT, or ultrasound devices that penetrate further into the skin.

I do know his name and do have his email but from the last conversation in which he was worried over the amount of people hounding him I do not think its a good idea to divuldge all that.

Sorry I am from Canada and reside in Ontario

Okay. Thanks. I would not expect you to divulge his name. I wouldn’t either if I were you as that would be highly unethical under these circumstances! I was just curious if you even knew his name, as that was unclear.

I’ll leave it at that. Thanks again for your input. This is all so interesting and hopeful sounding!

Dee

I will admit that it is the ONE APPLICATION part that bothers me most. The only way I understand anything could hypothetically do that is by changing the genetic code for that area of skin.