Searching for elektrologist in Germany

So, after your recommendations and after reading the diary of Bryce, I have decided to go for electrolysis.

Next month I will begin to work in Germany in “Bayern”, so I need to find a good elektrologist in the surroundings of Munchen. Does someone in this forum have good personal experience and did archieve permanent hair removal and could recommend me some experienced electrologist in Bavaria?

I thought allso about treatments in Czech republic - should be cheaper, but often it is not the case and allso the electolysis there is absolutely not popular - just laser treatments - therefore I thing the experience of the electrologists will be weery low… If someone has another experience, just let me know…

I wanted to ask If it is possible to threat on average between 800-1200 hairs in 1 hour - I became this answer from an wery experienced electrologist (more than 20y of experience, member of electrol. association, won some price)…

I wanted to ask, what reduction can I expect after the 1. clearance? I have read it should be 50% reduction. After 2. clearance should grow just 25% of the hair at beginning and after 3. clearance 25/2= 12,5%… Can I expect this to happen if the treatments are performed correctly?

Thank you wery much for the answers.

You should send a message to beate_r who’s in Germany.

An average electrologist treats about 300 hair per hour (5 hairs per minute). I think you’re under the impression that all electrologists are as good as a few on this forum. This is not the case. 20 hairs per minute? I highly doubt it.

Your first clearance will target a lot of hair that’s not in the right phase of growth. You can speed up the overall process by waxing the area first. Then you can treat hair with electrolysis as soon as it starts coming in again and you will know for sure it’s in the first phase of growth.

I’m still sticking with my recommendation to start with laser on the areas with coarse dense growth. If you read what Bryce wrote, he attributed the fact that the skin that was first treated with laser has less damage and took less effort to treat with electrolysis. And Bryce’s laser results are not typical. See the Success Stories thread on the laser forum.

You’ll see stories like this:

http://www.cosmeticenhancementsforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3909

http://www.cosmeticenhancementsforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7301&sid=17621dc7c1e5931198680d5d48a4f8e8

In and around München there are some experienced collegues. Some of them
are able to work at rates around 800-1500 hairs per hour.

You might have a look at http://www.dvee.de/die-mitglieder.html and restrict member search to “PLZ 8” in “PLZ Bereich” without any further arguments to the search.

Beate

Hi Miro,

I would recommend Ms. Reuther (http://www.epilation-reuther.de/) She lives in Neugilching; about 40 Minutes with “S-Bahn” from the Munich city center. She is a very nice lady and has more than 35 years of experience. Till today I have had about 11 hours of treatment by her (arms) She easily treats ~1000 hairs in one hour. The only downside is that she is probably one of the most expensive electrologists in Germany (110 EUR per hour)

If the price is too high for your budget, you can also find a list of all electrologist in Germany at the website http://www.dvee.de/.

Greetings from Bavaria

I have done more than 10-12 laser treatments on back/shoulders/upper hands with GentleLase and 4 more with LightSheer (2x allso chest and abdomen) in 2 different clinics… I we spoke about this in the laser part of this forum - now my only option is electrolysis - this was allso your opinion LAgirl.

I know, that not all electrologists are good and because of this fact, I would be wery happy to get some specific recommendations on clinics, where work good electrologists - I dont wanna waste 10000euros on getting allmost no reduction…

Iwe done one more laser treatment 3 weeks ago, I expect the hair begin to grow begin april, so in the middle I would like to get the treatments - this way the hair should be ready for treatments.

I have read about her - for me allso 40euro/hour would be expensive, because just last year I did finish my Dipl.-Ing. (Msc. in GB) study and since august last year I was working in Czech republic in car industry. In april I begin working in Germany…

BUT - if someone would help me get rid of my excesive hair on the back/schoulders/upper arms/neck, it would be worth for me to pay the 110Euro/hour - think there would be 80hours of treatment - 8800Euro would be worth that - but it would be stress for me to pay that much and have no guarantee that it will be permanent :frowning: Its so difficult…

Does this Lady give some discount for big areas? Maybe 20% from the price? I have seen her video, she did there 16hairs per minute and the hair came out nicely…

How far are you with your threatment? Have you the first clearance done? How much hair did grow back? Are you treating upper hands?

Ive looked there, but I cannot decide just by looking on the photographs or reading some theory about electrolysis. Could you recommend me some collegues, that are great (fast and allso effective) in treating big areas and have a affrodrable price (60-70Euro)? I have allready a person that I think hardly of, but shes a little bit expensive (90Euro/hour).

It is a little bit strange question, but which of them is so fast (hopefully allso precise)? Do you know someone experienced, fast for a good price (40-70Euro)? Im laughing at the things that I write, because this are a little bit childy questions, but I couldnt be without asking you :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

I must say: there is no “fast.” There is only “permanent.” If someone removes hairs at lightening speed, what have you gained if they all grow back?

Ask for an estimate! That means: “How many hours for this area?” Don’t simply ask: “How many hairs can you remove?”

I have posted this before, but, for example, when a woman comes in for underarms her estimate is 5 - 7 hours for the entire job: finished and permanent (both underarms — zusammen!). She does not pay after 7 hours — ganz frei!

Do not be afraid to ask the key question: “Wie viel?”

@Miro: please understand that i will not comment on collegues.

Some thought on the pricing:
Munich is an expensive area which means high cost to rent rooms to run a business. This has an immediate impact on the price of our work.
Would a reduced treatment frequency/duration, i.e. stretching the treatment over time, be a solution for You?

Frau Reuter sagt: “Aber sie sehen sehr bald, daß die Haare bei meiner Behandlung wirklich für immer weg bleiben, und da ist schon manche® bei mir zur(m) “GanzkörperkundIn” geworden.”

Can you do any better than that? I say “go for it!” Now, this is a good attitude. Nicht?

If Frau Reuter would use the same system of estimating the number of hours, treating and if maybe something is not finished, she will make it for free - I would not hasitate to get treatments by her. Its a great system and expects great experience from the electrologists.

I will write her and send some photographs if she could estimate How many hours I need to treat my upper arms and shoulders at first, and then continue with my back/neck…And maybe if it would go fine, after a year/year and half continue with chest and abdomen…

And of course, fast is nothing if it is not premanent - but ant 110E/hour it shouldnt be slow at least :smiley:

Miro check your private messages, please.

Ah, I got you confused with someone else on here :slight_smile: Sorry about that.

I think you should get sample treatments and judge things for yourself. You can also talk over discounts for multiple hours purchased in advance in person with the electrologist you like.

Here is the simple way I have clients compute their own costs. I work for one hour on an area. I tell them that the next “clearing” in the same area will be 1/2 the time, and the final clearing 1/2 of THAT time.

Then, it’s a simple way to compute the area of skin and the time needed for permanent results. My clients are very good at predicting their final result.

Most electrologists can compute the final amount of time, they are perhaps just too lazy. However, when you go to the dentist for a root canal, he does not say: “Well, that all depends on how long it takes, your pain tolerance, and your “hormones” or whatever.” No, he give you the price!

I am seldom EXACT on my estimate, but I do make the effort and if I’m horribly wrong, the client is not stuck with 100% more money out of pocket.

I agree with this statement.

These prices limit the Electrolysis for poor persons.

I am sure that Dr. Charles Michel was not looking for this when he invented the first form of elimination of follicles. The Electrolysis is a heritage of the whole humanity and therefore, it must be accessible to all those who wish it.

It is a hard work and I do not know anybody who has become rich being employed at this. But I think that a balance must exist for what the client obtains in exchange for your money. And as I have understood, the recommendations of the DVEE go in this direction. Hurrah for the DVEE!

Electrology only will continue existing if the total cost is comparable to the Laser. It is not fair that some electrologists benefit from the limitations of the laser. The persons who are not candidates for the laser should not pay a higher price to be hairfree.

Merkel´s doctrine consists of adapting the raise of wages to the productivity and not to the inflation.

All electrologists in the world should follow this doctrine.

But if an electrologist is able to work fast and efficient the total price of the treatment may be lower than that of an electrologist who ist slower and cheaper.

AFAIK, Tina Reuther is one of the electrologists who are fast and efficient, and many of the experienced electrologists who are fast and efficient as well have learned from her. So ask several electrologists how they work and do sample treatments.

Beate

BTW: i intend to keep my prices at a moderate level when i gain more experience, but at a level allowing me to exist solely from this profession.

Sorry to hijack this thread, but on the subject of Germany: does Beate or anyone else know of a good electrologist in Berlin?

Please have a look on the member list of www.dvee.de, and please understand that i do not explicitly comment on single electrologists.

A friend of mine has had her beard finished in Berlin (in her time in Frankfurt, she had been previously treated by the woman who is responsible for my scars).

Beate

I totally agree with this statement - If someone is good in his profession and he is providing permanent and fast treatments, ist her/his privilege to ask for the treatments more…

I hope I will be able to confirm this after finishing my treatments :slight_smile: I will send photographs of progress if my electrologist agrees with that…

Allso I do the same in my profession - trying hard to get better, but I expect a reward if I do good work.

I do not agree at all. The only privilege that should be allowed that "someone good " is sleeping peacefully (which I should be doing now).

Someone who charges 100 euros is not necessarily better than one that charges 50. One of my favorite authors Antonio Machado said: “Only a fool confuses value and price”. I do not know what the correct translation of these wise words of our universal Andalusian. What I know is that charging $ 500 for an hour of Electrolysis is to make this profession in a privileged few, the rich.

I prefer thousand times that my face is treated by Beate, because I know that she will put all the care of the world, since she has been a victim of overtreatment. Maybe for someone who charges more than she?

The satisfaction of living fullly will be your better reward, Miro.

Happy dreams!