Results of 2 clearances in man beard a year later.

Many say that some of us exaggerate the results. Others say it is impossible to finish with 99% of hairs in 3 clearances. Well, here’s a new example of what Michael and I have been advocating since the 90s.

Those who refuse to acknowledge the truth can continue to deny the facts, but that does not prevent us to continue disseminating the results of an effective Electrolysis.

Before first clearing (March 2012):

A year after second clearing (October 2013):

That’s an incredible difference Josefa. The stragglers make me want to grab the probe holder and get to work though :slight_smile: Is that bad?

Seana

I have no words! This is absolutely amazing.

No, Seana, this is not bad. On the contrary, it shows that your vocation is as immense as your desire to learn. You’ll be a great electrologist, you know?
Though I warn you that you will have to make a long journey to get to this guy. Nothing less than the distant Russia. I would have loved to do the third clearing in the face of this client, but he is satisfied with this reduction. In this third trip we worked other areas.

Thank you Sensee. You’ll see these same results very soon in yourself, and when this happens you do me a favor. You’ll visit the person who said that you never would hair free, and you show your skin smooth and hairless. Then, come back and describe to us the face of an idiot that he or she has.

One of the biggest in our field and a better person once said:
“The biggest cases in electrolysis are always the ones finished quickly. The patient is motivated.”

Curious how many hours it took for each clearance?

Did the client experience any “downtime?”

I’d like to see pictures of the recovery process for these major clearances to get an idea as well if that’s possible.

Josefa may I ask how many hours have you worked on this face in total?

The first full clearance throughout the beard, upper and lower lip, ears, and neck from the base to the chin (March 2012) took 28 hours, divided into 1, 2 or sometimes 3 hours a day for a period of two weeks. The third week of his stay in Spain served to allow the skin to recover, as it went, and to work in other hidden areas. The guy returned home without anyone noticing that something had happened.

The second full clearance (October 2012) took about 18 hours to re-clean the same areas as the first time. Only this time, my client had not shaved for over a month (just trimmed)

A year later (October 2013), we had to wait a week to take photographs in order to see the remain hairs.

I do not know what you mean by “downtime”. I think the lapse of time between the first and second clearance (7 months) is a fairly reasonable time.

TTT for the two clearances: 46 hours. If there had been a third clearance, it would have taken about 8 or 9 hours maximum. TTT then to achieve 99% of permanent hair removal would have been 55 hours.

During the first clearance:

The last day before departure (first trip).

55 hours? REALLY? I’m now in awe.

Seana

I do not know what you mean, Seana.

Hi Josefa,

First, excellent work!

Secondly, I was curious how long the time span was between the two sets of photos. I’m amazed how quickly his skin healed. I would’ve expected it to stay red/inflamed much longer for that much hair in a small area removed.

Josepha,

I just meant to say that is an incredibly short period to remove that much hair.I can do fast clearance, but it still takes me twice as long to go back and clear out the million tiny thin hairs that re harder to see and require a finer probe and hand because they are so small light and thin. You can see some of those type of hair in the upper part of your third picture above, though not as many as i tend to see. A week later I’ve still got a chin full of those I havent epilated yet ( mostly because I was waiting for the skin to heal up and adjust) .

Brenton, if I recall correctly I thing Dee had mentioned that Josepha uses a Apilus Platinum epilator. They are known because of the 27 mhz technology they use to have somewhat less skin reaction. Also, there is the extreme skill of the electrolysist to consider. I could only hope to one day be as fast , efficient, and leave as little evidence of treatment as Josefa does.

Seana

Thanks Brenton. :slight_smile:

Among the first photos taken immediately after the first sessions, and the second photos, was almost three weeks. Note that there is still tension because of the healing process. And that some hairs from “false regrowth” had grown a few millimeters.

Seana, what bets you’ll get it sooner than you think?

Brenton, if I recall correctly I thing Dee had mentioned that Josepha uses a Apilus Platinum epilator. They are known because of the 27 mhz technology they use to have somewhat less skin reaction. Also, there is the extreme skill of the electrolysist to consider.

Yes, that is true. However, now it makes more sense since the later photos were 3 weeks later. Most of my redness went down after a week as well, so by 3 weeks, my skin looks similar even without using the apilus platinum. At first I thought the later photos were only a couple days after.

Nonetheless, still great. He must be a happy man!

Impressive!

Thank you Sensee. You’ll see these same results very soon in yourself, and when this happens you do me a favor. You’ll visit the person who said that you never would hair free, and you show your skin smooth and hairless. Then, come back and describe to us the face of an idiot that he or she has.

One of the biggest in our field and a better person once said:
“The biggest cases in electrolysis are always the ones finished quickly. The patient is motivated.”

[/quote]

I absolutely will. And when that day comes I will tell that person that it is the work of a wonderful woman much more devoted to her work and mankind than you will ever be.