Results of 2 clearances in man beard a year later.

55 hours for 99% clearance? That’s incredible. I have less hair, but I’ve been told it could take up to 100 hours to complete my chin/neck/cheeks/upperlip. Why would this be? Is there a difference because this is a marathon, whereas, I’d be attending for up to four hours every month?

What is the secret to such amazing results with only 2 clearances?

Josefa - I was watching the “multiple insertion technique” video in the link in your sig and wonder if that is what you did? I can’t seem to find anything about this by googling. Do you actually zap each follicle more times than is needed to get the hair to release? Does this cause more damage and get the client to completion faster?

Sorry if I am misunderstanding this, I am new! :slight_smile:

Hi ManlyMama, This is one of the techniques for the treatment of deep follicles but not the only one. On my YouTube Channel you can find other techniques for different hair types and areas. Honestly, I have no secret. As my dear Michael has said on occasion, I’m an OPEN book. And if I do not share much more information is because the more I give, the more enemies I win.

In case this helps, the key is to treat the follicle completely from the first time, ensuring that the skin suffers as little as possible.

Don’t you dare hold back, Jossie! You post as much as your heart desires. HAIRTELL is your home. There will always be jealous people nipping at the nose of successful people like yourself. Don’t shy away. Ignore them and move forward with excellence like you have always done. I love your videos and pictures. Pour it on us! Never back off! Onward! >>>>>>>>

I hope my posts have not been misunderstood. You do incredibly beautiful work Josie. And of course I believe this is possible ! I see it here in your photos!
What is so damn difficult for so many of us out here is finding anyone who does close to this kind of work …it’s like a miracle and a dream

‘People who say it cannot be done should not interupt those who are doing it’. Josefa you do the most amazing work for clients and your fellow electrologists.

[quote=“dfahey”]

Don’t you dare hold back, Jossie! You post as much as your heart desires. HAIRTELL is your home. There will always be jealous people nipping at the nose of successful people like yourself. Don’t shy away. Ignore them and move forward with excellence like you have always done. I love your videos and pictures. Pour it on us! Never back off! Onward! >>>>>>>> [/quote]

I’m with Dee on this one. I definitely appreciate your help and advice . No holding back! And if anyone does give you hard time I would definitely be amoung those that would give them what for!There’s a reason many here look up to you. I dont think you can fully realize, how much what you share here has helped people.

Seana

The total treatment time should be the same, whether you attend for marathon blocks or weekly. The key to achieving this is for the electrologist to kill each follicle the first time it is treated - there should be little to to regrowth.

The other reason why Josefa’s TTT is comparatively less is that she manages to achieve this whilst moving at incredible speed. Her hairs treated per minute is very high… she’s called a hummingbird.

I think it’s more to do with the fact that Josefa has an amazing sense for which sections of the follicle require current and she aims for these with a high degree of accuracy. We’ve gone over ‘the telogen’ topic lots of times but that is another factor - knowing how to destroy telogen follicles.

I mean, certainly, she does err on the side of a little extra to ensure the follicle is completely treated but never at the expense of the skin.

wow! i wish i could come to you josefa. T