My Story-Diary

Hello everyone, sorry it’s been so long since I last updated but this college year has been really rough.

Anyway, I felt that I wouldn’t be saying much with my posts since the last one… and I’ve been checking in to see if anyone asked something or not… So anyway…

I’m assuming last time I updated was in February, oh how time passes. I’m glad to tell everyone that everything has been going great. I’ve now passed the six months mark and I’ve been through 2 clearences.

I’m feeling very optimistic at this point, let me tell you. After I last checked I was experiencing a great amount of regrowth. So the next 4/5 weeks I scheduled every 8 days to try and reach a clearence. And so I did. Some sessions went for an hour and some were a little shorter. So, in the total I would say I got the clearence with a little less time.

By 27/3 (March) I has been cleared and agreed with my practicioner to let my skin relax a little and wait and see the results, and so, I only booked 5 weeks from that day… I was kinda nervous about it, because of hair cycles and stuff. But I agreed. I had nothing I wanted to treat at that point so I went for it.

5 weeks had passed and I was very happy with what I saw. The regrowth in those 5 weeks was about 30% of what I had in the beginning, the area that had the most difference was the back of the neck, where the hair was thicker! The last appointment I had was that one, in the last day of April. 30min were enought to treat what had to be treated… So the appointments time is lower from this point, at least after 4 weeks without going.

Today is the 21st of May, and I’ve crossed the six months mark some days ago. I’m very hopeful at this point that by the end of the year I will only be going there to check one or another hair with some months in between.

I’m only going to be treated next tuesday. So it will another four weeks from the last one.

But something bad happened, the practicioner that had been treating me for all this time is leaving the clinic… So I’ll have a new one I… Not good news to me… I was used to her, she knew what had to be treated and from the looks of it now it seems she knows what she has been doing… And now I have to get used to a new one all over again, and I don’t know if she will be as good or not… Anyway, I have to give the new one a shot…

She called me saying she was leaving and that if she performed electrolysis in the new clinic she would call me.

I’l be hoping for the best!

Thanks everybody. Good luck to everyone out there!

(I’ll try and post photos later)

Hello everyone, I know it’s been a long time since I posted, so sorry…

I’m posting because one more day and it will mark one year since I started this journey.

At this point I notice a huge reduction on the hairs… Every 4/5 weeks after a 15/30 min session I only get about 15% or less of what I had when I first started. I’m getting closer to my goals, although I’m aware of possible future growth.The new lady I got with turned out to be much better than the last one, I think.

Her insertions are softer and my skin looks much better the day after than the minimal scarring I had before…

But… something happened and I’m asking the pros for advice… The last session I had was going great when suddendly the golden needle broke. The lady was really worried that it might got broken inside my skin… When she pressed I guess I could feel something inside, although I couldn’t figure if it was because of the soreness of the energy applied only seconds before or something inside… I was more inclined for the later… The practicioner tried for a long time to try and take the broken piece out of the pore… Without any success.

She said to keep an eye on the area and that if it gets inflamed we should seek a doctor to resolve the problem…

What sould I do, do you think this is a really BIG problem? I mean, our body is constatly pushig stuff naturally out of the skin… So, what should I expect? Did it ever happen to you? What do you think?

I would not worry at all. People live with all kinds of metal objects inside the body. All types of prostheses placed by the surgeon. If the broken part is not expelled within a few days, your body will manufacture a capsule of fibrous tissue to surround the “foreign” element. This is what happens often with ingrown hairs that remain on the skin for months and years.

Yeah, I thought that as well! I actually went to the doctor and she said not to worry at all! Thanks for answering me! :slight_smile:

Hello Jonhyvb

I thought you might like to try the IBP. If so, you could talk to your electrologist and if she agrees, I have no objection to send some samples to the direction you want. It will be my pleasure, and shipment from Spain is much easier and cheaper than from a country outside the EU.

Hello there! I’m not sure you got a notif for my message (since the default is not getting any email warning about private messages) so I’m bothering you here, hope you don’t mind!

I’m from Portugal as well and I am trying to find an electrologyst. I did find a couple of places after extensive research but I would like to get some real recommendation on some good professional. I also suffer from laser stimulation, only it’s on my face.

I scheduled an appointment at Hedonai since they’re one of the few places with this method.

Thanks in advance for any info!

Hello

I’m also from Portugal and I need help finding an electrolysis! Someone can help me? I suffer from a paradoxical effect on my back and shoulders :frowning:
If someone can help me, I would appreciate it!

Thanks!