looking for an electrologist in Las Vegas, NV

I’ve recently moved from Wisconsin to Nevada and would appreciate any personal referals for electrologists in the Las Vegas area.

I was several months into treatment (blend method) when I left WI and need to continue the process here very soon. The possibility of needing to go through a trial session with each electrologist in the phone book seems rather daunting to me, so if you can recommend a local practitioner, I’d highly appreciate it.

Thank you!

I happen to know of a good electrologist in Vegas, but I have to get her contact info and permission to post that here. Stay Tuned…

Check the phonebook and see if you see a Judy. I am familiar with her training and would expect that she can do blend. When I find my directory I will give more info.

I am glad to report that I have received permission to post contact info for the talented

Ingrid Carlos
4009 Del Monte Ave
Las Vegas, NV 89102
(702) 870-1055

She has an Apilus Epilator, and has received the thumbs up from one of my former clients, who moved from the east coast, and she has in fact finished where my client and I left off. So if you think that a client of mine looking through a city and settling on this person to take my place is a good reveiw, then there you have it.

I apologize for the delay in posting this here, but with my current schedule, and my rule of not posting anyone’s contact info here without permission (even if they are in the phone book) it took some time.