IT HURTS!!

I feel your pain, I had a similar experience few years back. I was fraudulently sold a car for $6K which was worth only 1500 :angry: . I filed complaint with the consumer affairs, it turned out they were connnected with scum bags. For over six months the consumer affairs told me they couldnā€™t do anything until I hired a Lawyer. My attorney contacted the consumer affairs to get copies of the contract and two hour later I get phone call from consumer affair saying that dealer will take the car back. You should take the complaint to consumer affairs in your area and see if they can get your money back. Also complain to better business bureau and see what advice they can give you. Give her real hard time maybe she will return it.

At this point the question is does she even have it to give back.

Many people are sold these machines in clever marketing pushes that promise them the moon and the stars. The person pays many thousands of dollars for the machine believing the hype that they will be making all their money back in just weeks. Then they find out that most people who research hair removal at any length are very negative on what they are doing. They then fall back on the salemanā€™s song of "Those electrologists are just trying to protect their turf. They donā€™t want people to know that a better way is out there. Of course, if these machines could work, I would be doing the same thing. After all, every blend or galvanic epilator out there can do what these machines do. We just call it pheresis, and do it mainly at the conclusion of treatment to aid the skin in returning to its normal condition after the treatment.

Many people really believe that their money was well spent in starting this business venture, and only after their own personal hair removal with the overpriced box proves to be temporary do they actually believe that they have been wronged by the company who sold them the machine, instead of thinking they have been hassled by closed minded people trying to put them out of business.

What is the purpose of pheresis? I had that done at my last treatment, which was blend, but I forgot the explanation my practitioner gave me. I didnā€™t think much about it at the time.

RJC2001

Reversing the polarity is believed to reduce side effects after treatment. The idea is that any residual caustic stuff will be neutralized by reversing the current. Some swear by it, but Iā€™m not aware of any definitive data on its effectiveness.