How to find an electrologist in your area

Hi Barefootgirl,

I received my two treatments from metamorphosis( you can search their her web site through google) and I do not remember electrologist name because I was not satisfied with the results and her speed. I think she uses thermolysis.
My last treatment was not in the U.S. , so I may not help you for finding a good professional:S but I suggest you to try different professionals to get an idea about the procedure and effectiveness.

In response to a few queries for Toronto practionners seen on here and messages that I’ve got, I go to Susan Belfer in central Toronto and highly recommend her, http://www.belferbeauty.com

Hi, im a guy from Denmark with excessive hair all over my body:( Its beginning to make me feel less about myself and my body. I have a dream of being hair free from cheeks and up, but have a difficult time finding an electrologist here in Denmark. It would mean the world to me, if anybody could help me find or suggest an electrologist. Im willing to travel quite a distance, just to be in good hands :slight_smile: Please help !

Best regards, Danishguy, DK

God Dag,

If you can locate Romano Scavo in your country, he will find the right person for you. Romano owned Medtronix and other companies (made weapons systems for NATO) and also made electrolysis equipment for most of the “European brands.” Romano was in the Nederlands, but relocated to Denmark (girlfriend stuff). If you cannot find him, let me know because I still talk to Romano.

(Also, look up “Solvang, California” … you will NOT believe this. This is a tiny town near me — just over the mountains — in the wine country.)

God dag;)

Thank you very much for your help, it means so much.

Wow, how amazing it is to see, a danish town in the state of Califonia !?:slight_smile: Are the native language also danish then??

I have tried to look him up, but cant seem to find him anywhere? It would be a big help, if you would help me locate him:)

Best Regards
Danishguy

Yes, a lot of people there speak Danish … but a few of those “damned Swedes” moved in too (ha ha ha), also Norwegians. When I was a kid, I used to work at the big country club up there (Alisal Ranch).

I will check on Romano ASAP.

Farvel!

Do you know who “Storm P” was? Long story here and all Danish. And, I can actually make “Ollebrod!”

Haha, so you must speak a little danish then?:slight_smile:

Thank you very much, i can´t state how much your help is appreciated !

I actually DO know Storm P:) We have a museum in Copenhagen, dedicated just for him. Never been there though :confused:

I will be looking forward to your answer Michael, and again thank you very much.

Best regards, Danishguy

I just contacted Romano (email) and he’s living in Bergen (N) and commuting weekly to NL too. He’s still making electrolysis units and lasers too, actually.

He said that even laser is not a big business in Denmark because of “all the blond hair.” Electrolysis, he said, is mostly for women and faces. He’s going to contact me in the morning for an electrologist in your area. Body hair, right?

And yes … I was totally “into” “Scandinavian” kayaking in my younger days and know all about the development of the Olympic sport. I paddled designs by Sven Thorell (Sverige) and made the boats too, and also had some great wood (Mahogany veneer) Danish
boats (K-1 and K-2) and paddles from Kobberup (up in Struer). An old Dane (J. Lindberg-Hansen taught me how to make wood and fiberglass boats … and to make Ollebrod too! … Mine has great big CLUMPS in it, just like the Danish army!)

Hello Michael,

Can´t thank you enough for your help. Yes, its mostly body hair but also some facial hair (chins+eyebrowns).

Me myself, am a huge of Kajak(Kayaking). But then again, almost everyone here in DK are !! Its one of the few events at the Olympics we actually excel in! Hah:)

Haven´t had Ollebrod in a couple of years now!? Its so amazing to here someone “over the Atlantic” who knows about this danish specialty. Do you also put whipped cream on top of yours too?:wink:

Oh yes, LOTS of whipped cream!

Now, since you are a fellow kayaker, I really have something for you. See, Lindberg-Hansen was also a kayaker (he coached the US Olympic team in the 1950s) and subscribed to “Kanotisten” that has amazing articles that shows the whole history of Danish/Swedish kayaking. Most of the plans of Sven Thorell’s kayaks are in these books and amazing articles from Jörgen Bohm to Max Andersen … mostly from the 1930s to the early 1950s.

Hansen had all these put in book form, and these are either in Danish or Swedish. If you like, send me your home address and I will send you these amazing materials. (Best is to contact me in a private PM, because we are getting WAY off topic here.) I have wanted to put these in “the right hands” for a few years and you are probably the “right guy.” I got all excited so I’m going for a paddle this morning, ocean is nice and flat.

So, what was your question again … ha ha ha

Wow, i must say, you know your kayaks history Michael ? :slight_smile: Really impressive, you are almost part Danish! Haha :wink:

I will send you my home adress Michael, and can assure you they will be in GOOD HANDS!.They will really come in handy, when my whole family (both swedish and danish) sits at the table and argue about, whether Sweden or Denmark has the better Kayaking history or who has made the biggest landmark in recent years! haha .

But back to topic! I´m looking forward to hear from you, about Scavano, i really hope he can help me find an electrologist in my area.

Best Regards
Danishguy

Looking for an Electrologist in a discreet location Jamaica, Queens? Check out certified professional Electrolysis Tashanie Preya Narain at Perfection Electrolysis located at 170-05 Gothic Drive Jamaica, NY 11432. Offering thermolysis, galavanic and blend methods of Electrolysis. Treatment prices include 60 minutes for $60, 45 minutes for $50, 30 minutes for $35 and 15 minutes for $20. Open 24/7 by appointment only. Services available to men, women, and LGBT community. Ballet probes are used: insulated, disposable, gold plated. A dry heat sterilizer and ultrasonic cleaner are used to clean all equipment. Free consultation and free 15 minute test patch. Gloves are used at all times, masks and eye shields are also available for use. Check out www.facebook.com/perfectionpreya for more info or call/text 347 476 0868

I am currently searching for a electrologist in the New Jersey area (central and/or South) or possibly the Philadelphia area. Anyone personally know any? I would really appreciate your help.

Any recommendations in Berkeley, CA? (Or within public-transit distance of Berkeley?)

Thanks.

It’s important to use an electrologist that you like. Visit the provider before you set the appointment and make sure you feel comfortable. This person will be up close and personal, so be sure you get to know them a bit first.

Call dermatologists in your area and see who they recommend for electrolysis.

Sounds like a great way to get told to just do LASER to me. :smiley:

James, not all dermatologists have lasers in their offices nor do all recommend it.

I understand that, however, the majority that I have encountered at least recommend LASER, though they don’t understand electrolysis.

Perhaps many do not understand the specifics of what we do, but they at least have a basic understanding of the process and will recommend their patients to skilled electrologists.