How to find an electrologist in your area

Are there any good electrologist around Sweden?If not, what options do I have in Europe?

I will move back to EU by the end of the year.

Does anyone have any recommendations for electrologists in Okinawa, Japan? I am living here and searching for one. I do speak some Japanese, but someone with a knowledge of English would be helpful.

I know of a Japanese electrologist in Sydney, who may be able to help you. Her name is Tomoko, and she is at Sydney Electrolysis. I also know that electrolysis is very popular there, so there may be several in that locality.

Thank you! Perhaps she knows some places in Okinawa, Japan as well? I am very far away from Australia (about a 10 hour flight). Thank you for your advice.

Hi does anyone know of a reputable electrolysis in New York City?

Does anyone have feedback on the following names I have heard of in passingā€¦ electrolysis Yuki Arai, Nancy Messenger RN, and Stephanie Fracassa?

Thanks

Does anyone know of one in the Iowa/Illinois Quad Cities area?

Thanks! i was going to make an appointment for a consult for next week. :eek: not anymore

Hi Everyone,

I am not sure if anyone can help me but I live in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area and I have been researching electrolygist. I have found one that I feel good about (Teresa Adamā€™s of Sandraā€™s Electrolysis). Has anyone gone to to her before? If so how was your experience? I have unwanted chin hairs (I am a female and this condition runs in my family - grandmother, mother, aunt etc.) If you have other electrolgist in the Dallas area you can refer me to please give me their name or website. Thank you!

Ms. Adams uses an Apilus Platinum. There have been comments about her here on HairTell. You can do a search and see for yourself.

i have been seeing ms. adams for almost a year now, and i love herā€¦ especially the apilus platinum. i almost have no reaction on my skin, at least after a day its really hard to tell i did anything. i started with my face (mainly beach fuzz) and now im also getting underarms,chest and armpits done. i still see her about every one to two weeks. she is always super booked, i think that says a lot alreadyā€¦

My heart is full! You are in excellent hands and all sounds lovely. Thanks for chiming in about your practitioner.

Hello there all!! :0)

Iā€™m considering electrolysis for a few areas of random stray hairs on my face and body but donā€™t really know the best way to go about finding a practitioner in my area. I live in York, North Yorkshire and as Iā€™m new to the area donā€™t really know anyone so itā€™s difficult to garner personal recommendations! Iā€™ve even tried ringing the local hospital to see if they had any links but to no avail unfortunately!

Yorkā€™s within easy reach of Leeds so any recommendations for thereabouts would be great too! :0)

Any recommendations I could find on here would be really gratefully received! Thank you!!!

Lou

Hi Everybody,

I am new in here and I am a eastern Mediterranean. I would like to learn whether there is any professionals in Virgina/ Fairfax that you can recommend. I am a graduate student and have a tight budget so, I need someone who is really fast as well as efficient. Until now, I have very bad experience with electrolysis professionals, either they slow down the process to earn more or pull out the hair without killing the follicle. Your help is greatly appreciated. Thank you for this forum, I learned a lot from you guys.

Best

I am very sorry that you had a bad experience, but I really do believe that there are very few, if any, electrologists who would do this on purpose. I believe that there are simply some electrologists who have poor skills - who do not know any better.

Here are some electrologists to try in your area: http://electrology.com/find.html?st=1&fname=&lname=&city=Fairfax&state=&zip=&go_usa=Find+in+USA

Use the knowledge you have gained on hairtell and check them out!!!

Lou: Here are the NY electrologists who belong to the AEA: http://electrology.com/find.html?st=1&fname=&lname=&city=&state=&zip=&go_usa=Find+in+USA

:grin: Hi Barbara! Thank you so much for the reply!! I live in York, UK- not New York unfortunately! I wish!! I shall certainly check that site out though as it seems to have a link for outside of America too!

Many thanks for taking the time to answer! :0)

Lou

Lou, How silly of me! York, North Yorkshire - in the middle of a sentence translated to New York in my brain!!! Glad you looked anyway - hope you find someone!

Donā€™t you just hate that darned ā€œAuto-Correctā€?

Thank you Barbara. I started my electrolysis in the summer of 2010 (forehead), but I did not really have coarse hair, they were just fine and small. She made me stay for 3 hours for electrolysis and all my forehead, eyes and chicks got swollen. In the following three days, I ended up with an upside down triangle face. I was lucky enough not loose my vision. Anyway,in the near future I will post my pictures for you guys to see what I went through. But my last experience with electrolysis exceeded my expectation ( APILUS MACHINE), she was great, but unfortunately she is not living in the USA. So it is very important for me as a tight budget student to find someone in Fairfax who uses this machine and really does his/her job. Thank you again for the information, I will give them a call.

Hi Koch,

I live near you. I have been receiving treatment in Fairfax from June Sabonis, but not sure if I am using the best method for removal. Can I ask who did your treatments?

Thanks, BFG