How to find an electrologist in your area

Can anybody recommend a electrologist in Toronto? Can’t seem find any relevant information on here!

Run a search using Advanced Search at the top right.

Check this out, too.

http://www.dectro.com/en/directory/apilus/canada.php

Can anyone recommend a good electrologist in the Los Angeles area that specializes in male beard hair removals?

Can anyone suggest an excellent, inexpensive, clinic in Vancouver BC

Can someone recommended a good electrologist in Melbourne, Australia?

I know it’s a long shot that anyone would know on this forum but it’s worth a try…

Use the search feature here on hairtell. This has been discussed and you should find some good information.

In case anyone is looking for a good electrologist in Montreal, I recommend Salon Esthetique Therese. It is located in Sherbrooke metro station which is great. There are two electrologists who work there, one is a bit faster than the other but they are both very experienced with 25 and 35 years of experience, respectively.

They also have an Apilus Platinum Pure and a microscope.

I have been going for three months and, after several years of electrolysis and laser, I feel I can confidently recommend this place.

RE: Vancouver: I don’t have a great recommendation for you but if it helps I do not recommend Fairview. Trust me.

This helped me alot!

Hugs to you, inuk, for taking the time to recommend two electrologists in Montreal.

Hi, I have read the other thread for recommendations on electrologists in the SF Bay area. But they are at least a couple of years old. I live in Foster City, CA. I don’t mind driving if I have to. I was wondering if I could get any recommendations. Thanks in advance for your reply.

p.s: Indian female, 30 yrs, possible PCOS, chin hair and some on the neck, also looking to get area around the nipples and the adbomen done. Olive skin; dark hair.

Check reviews on sites like Yelp and have consultations. There is no way to predict who is good. You may not need to drive all the way to Foster City. I believe there are places in Palo Alto and others nearby. You should get sample treatments and just for yourself that they’re doing a good job. You shouldn’t feel plucking - hair should slide out without resistance.

I dont know if this is the right place but it may help some and get some questions answered for me as well.I live in New Mexico and am new to elec. and have seen 3 diffrent people for a try.
Barbara Saxer, CPE (505)920-9553 Santa Fe, New Mexico
Leslie Mann Calvert R.E. (505)299-9110 Alb. New Mexico
Cynthia Gelfand (505)881-7781 Alb. New Mexico

One of them has only been doing it for 5 years but you can tell she loves what she does…the feeling was not bad when she worked the first 2 hairs she did pulled a bit but she upped the “volt”? and it seemed to help plus her tools are state of the art…new…new…new…there was no redness and scabs formed but went away after about 2 days.
Another one has 32 years under her belt.older tools. she was fast working, very fast, but the side of my face she treated was very red and swollen after, the red went away but the area she treated seems tight (done today)
The Last has 30 years under her.older tools. she is very slow she is more on hair not pulling as it comes out. she zapped the same hairs 4/5 times till it “walked” out as she put it (also i am multi-race so hair curls)but with her no redness (again done today waiting to see how healing works)
can you guys give my any info on these 3 and help who to choose. they were all very nice and helpfull. if you need any more info please let me know…i am getting my beard done.

Hi, does anyone know of a good electrologist in greater London area/UK. Its for my neck and back. Recommendations would be much appreciated.

If you go to the search box on the top right hand side of the page and type london and hit the enter key, you will get a list of posts that talk about london. I am sure some good feedback on london UK practitio0ners will be found that way. I know we have had some discussion on that.

try the british institute of electrolysis, they have a few members in London

Anyone know anyone good in the NY area?

New York is a big state. Where in New York?

I’ve been seeing Tony at Jade in Langley. I know they have two locations in Vancouver and a new clinic coming soon to Chilliwack. They may be more expensive than some other electrologists but the technique and options they provide are superb.