How to find an electrologist in your area

Anyone know of a good electrologist in the Bay Area? Specifically the East Bay?

Thanks

Ive been seeing Susan Parks with great results so far!

Would Susan’s full name be Susan Feiga Parks?

Ok all I got a job in my field in Western Kansas now. Kathy Larsen, the only electrologist that would’ve been in my area is not at the number listed for her in Dodge City (so said the salon when I called that number). As for the Garden City number, it came up no longer in service. Only now does it come to me to go check the address to see what kind of business it may be or may have been.
Does anyone know of any electrologist I don’t have to drive ~at least~ all the way to Wichita or Pueblo, CO for?

LA girl,

The directory linke you gave is a dead link now. http://www.laseawayhair.com/Electrologists.htm

Are they out of business maybe or no longer have the free directory?

Could you double check url you gave please.

Thanks so much,

Hi!
Could anyone suggest good electrologists in New Jersey or Newyork?

James I’m not sure! I’ll ask her! DO you happen to know her?

We may have bumped into each other at some seminar or other function. At the least, she knows a very good friend of mine.

In regards to finding and sampling as many as electrologists in your area Yellowpages.com and Yelp.com are really helpful as well! not sure if it has been mentioned here or not!

Laseraway was hosted by the people on another hair removal forum which is now defunct. So no, it’s not up anywhere else.

I recommend typing in “electrolysis [CITY]” into Google. That will give a long list. Then call each one and ask what they use, etc and go in for a free consultation.

Can anyone vouch for Sarah Baker in Birmingham, AL on Highland Ave? Anyway I fill in more about her on my next to last paragraph.

Ok, I made the mistake of going to one of the electrologists at A&A Electrolysis in Hoover, AL after she had spent much of the time she was treating me on her cell phone (!). Yeah, stupid stupid stupid on my part.

I also knew that I was forgetting something but couldn’t quite put my finger on it. Then I talked to my mother (who’d had her chin treated by the other lady at A&A) and it came out that the other lady always had her ice the area right afterwards to “…shrink your pores!” (my mom’s words).

The one who treated me forgot to remind me to ice afterwards in both instances!

I don’t know about you, but I will never use her again. Her staying on the phone while treating me should have scared me off the first time.

Who I am now looking at is Sarah Baker over on Highland Ave. here in Birmingham (Alabama). Her receptionist told me her brand of electrolysis machine is an Instatron but I forgot to ask her which model, what type/brand of probes she uses, and what brand/model of laser she uses.
I’m still only working on my upper lip*, for which the laser price is 50 dollars per treatment, and the electro is a straight 25 dollars for 15 minutes, 40 for 30 mins, 50 for 45, and 60 for an hour.

*- I’ve posted about this before. Six years ago I had a very dysphoric day where I just started carefully tweezing my upper and lower lip and part of my chin area, leaving the upper lip looking remarkably patchy in re-growth, otherwise I wouldn’t even be starting professional removal until I had a much larger nest egg…

Laser is not a good option for sparse hairs, especially on a woman’s face.

Ty LAgirl. I can’t get any local electro person on the phone right now so I’m just gonna have to go down in person and sign up for an appointment (I’m currently a pre-everything 39 yo mtf- diff hormonal and skin condition from a cis- or long-term postie, but I’ll be getting electro then.

If you have dense coarse dark hair on any area, you can get rid of a bulk faster with laser first and then finish with electrolysis. For any hair that’s sparse or fine or both, you need electrolysis from the start.

[color:#33CC00][size:14pt]I Want Your Business And I Am Willing To Put My Money Where My Mouth And Make A Commitment That Will Save You Hundreds Of Dollars In Hair Removal.[/size][/color]

As a former electrolysis client I realized that my commitment to hair removal required a commitment of considerable resources. It is said that for a trans-woman hair removal will represent your single greatest financial commitment. I am determined to help you to control and reduce this financial burden.

Because of my lower operating expenses and low overhead, I can save you $10 to $15 dollars per hour. This translates to as much as $500 - $750 per year if you, like most clients, receive 2 hours of treatment per week. If you are a client of an operator with high overhead and pay $95 to $100 per hour then you will save up to $1500 per year. Money that you can put to good function elsewhere.

I offer the same level of safety, skill and service as well as a friendly, clean environment. And I care about your success which means doing what I can to help you stretch your dollars.

This is a SPECIAL OFFER and you must refer to Hair Tell to claim these savings. Don’t miss out on this SPECIAL OFFER.

Please visit my website: [size:11pt]www.gia-works.com[/size] or give me a call at [size:11pt]818-967-8990[/size] for more information or text to make an appointment.

[size:11pt]gia.hera@att.net[/size]

SoCal, Los Angeles, Chatsworth

WoW, all that, and she still forgot to put her location in her profile.

Go to the website. Call or text me. Hi James. Have heard a lot about you, long before I considered getting in the business.

Gia of SoCal

Hello Gia. Hope you had fun with Johanne and the gang.

Nice to hear that some people think well of me.

Now how do I get a discount on your flight instruction services :wink:

Interruptingcow - please start your own thread about your experience. It’ll be helpful to you and others.

Gia,

I wish you success and the best in your new endeavor!