How to find an electrologist in your area

thats great that you have worked with so many non-spanish speakers, it gives me hope. I was only wondering how they managed to get worked on by you as it seems you are too booked up to add to your huge waiting list always.

I’m a little confused by the end of your comment, are you saying people are using multiple nicknames on here to get information from professionals and when given an appointment don’t come?

Anyway I’m not sure if its the translation but I didn’t mean to say anything negative about your methods of choosing people to work on, I just really want to be on your waiting list so I know that even if it is far away, there is hope things will get better.

fingers crossed you’ve got space for another UK guy sometime.

Archived link given above from September 5, 2008 to site listing those who treat men:

[ul]
[li]Electrologists on the ‘Net Who Treat Men’
[/li][/ul]
After that date, the site went away.

Here is a current list for trans-gender friendly clients, but I’m sure it works well for all men:
[ul]
[li] http://www.lauras-playground.com/transgender_electrologist_list.htm
[/li][/ul]

Hi there -

I’m building a website and doing some online marketing for an electrologist in Key West, FL and would like to get her business included in the HairFacts directory.

I can not find a link to submit a business and I’ve contacted Andra and an Admin person in this forum but have not received a reply in over two weeks.

Could you by any chance help me out with this.

Thanks so much,

Mare

Hairfacts and Hairtell are both owned by Andrea. She would be the one to talk to. But she is often gone or busy for periods of time due to her professional and personal life but will eventually get back to you.

Seana

I’d say go with recommendations if you have non go onto the UK or US or what ever country you are from official electrolysis website electrolysis volunteer some states in America I believe make it compulsory but only a few in UK is optional and look for those in your area. In UK they are checked annually and also have to take part in so many courses to keep up there training. I only have one near me but if you have a few got and visit the 3 nearest see which one you are most comfortable with chatting treatment no plucking scaring etc… and then stick with that one :slight_smile: That’s what I’d advise people. If you have no one registered that you can travel to you’ll just have to try out the ones nearest and again see which feels best. Its a job to them and they are those in it for wages only and those more compasionate who have been through it themselves this is what I’d be looking for x

Did you try to send the information here to Andrea here: andrea@deepstealth.com

No - I tried andrea@hairfacts.com. Thanks so much!

Any address @hairfacts.com goes to Andrea.

Hi,

I am new to this site but I have been reading up on the information in relation to electrolysis. I had laser hair removal around 2-3 years ago and have now been left with laser induced stimulation growth.

I live in Birmingham in England (UK), I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good eletrologist in my area or how I can find one.

Thanks

I’ve tried emailing Andrea repeatedly about getting my client in Key West listed in the Practitioner Finder section on her HairFacts.com site. Does anyone have any suggestions? Is there a form that I’m just not seeing? Thanks so much!

I will notify her. Thank you for letting us know. She is very busy with other missions in life.

You can refer to Hairfacts.com , the sister site of Hairtell. There, you will find a link on how to find a good electrologists.

You can look up names in your area by googling the BIAE site, make a list, get several consultations and then decide on who you will give your business to.

Perhaps some of our dear British colleagues that read Hairtell will contact you here or in a private message to lead you to someone that is well respected .

Good luck!

I have been getting treated by rose at ImageCare electrolysis in Inman square Cambridge, MA. She uses thermolysis and is super fast. I don’t feel any tugs when she tweezed the hair after treatment. My treatment is still under progress so I can’t comment on her kill rate. She did scar one of my eye brows coz the hairs were too thick. But regardless she’s the best electrologist in the MA/RI area. Highly recommended

You mean “SCAB” or “SCAR?”

They are red marks. They’ve been there for almost 7 months now. I don’t believe these are deep pitted scars

let me guess, you have very pale white skin?

These marks are “angiogenesis” (countless tiny capillaries) and will eventually disappear completely as the vessels remodel themselves. These “red marks” show up mostly on very white skin (especially people with red hair), but the process takes place with all skin types. And, yes, zapping a big hair makes a bigger “dead space” and therefore a larger area of “angiogenesis.”

Amazing that it still surprise me. You needed only three lines to explain something so complex so that everyone, skilled or not, can understand so well.

Hi,

I have checked Hairtell.com and all I found was some information on Electrolysis manufacturers in Birmingham.

If anyone could offer any other advice I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

Do you do Facebook ? Look for a group called “Hairshoot” That is for and by UK electrolysists.