How to find an electrologist in your area

KC area: Melynda Little.

Hi all,

I am looking for recommendations for skilled electrologists in Africa. The closer to Madagascar the better, however any recommendations would be much appreciated!

I have NEVER seen any electrologists recommended here on Hairtell in Africa.

This question is dependent on a random reader stumbling across your question.

This is the only person I could find on the entire hairtell forum who recommended someone in Africa (this is down in South Africa just fyi):

Barbara Erasmus (T)
137 Swaardlelie Street,
Pretoria 0040,
Republic of South Africa

Tel 012 807 5059

Thank you Brenton, your word trawling skills are much appreciated :slight_smile:
I did a broad search using this forumsā€™ search function and the closest I could find was someone wishing to set up a practice on the continentā€¦

Hi everyone, I am searching for skilled electrologist in Spain, any recomendation?? Thankss !

Is this a trick question? ONLY KIDDING!

Iā€™m sure Josefa can direct you if you can give her an idea of your general location. You can private message her . Just click on her screen name in the Top Posters box. She is the last name at the bottom.

Good luck.

I know Josefa is spanish also professional electrologist, I asked her by private message 2 times but she ignores me I dont know whyā€¦ I will try againā€¦ thanks !

Itā€™s likely she didnt have time to respond. Also if you were inquiring as to whether SHE could work on you, unfortunately the answer is likely no. Josepha has a long wait list, and isnt even accepting patients onto the wait list anymore because itā€™s become unmanageable. She states such in her signature.She could likely though recommend someone else nearby.This is what happens when you are just THAT good, everyone wants work done but there just isnt enough time for all of it.
Also if you speak spanish, thatā€™s easier for her as she doesnt have to use google translate.
Seana

Until recently, I did not know anyone in the city that you mention. I have asked and asked on one of the most frequently visited Spanish forumsā€¦ and nothing. There are 2 people located relatively close, one is Francisca in Centro Kebec (Murcia), the other is Isabel GĆ³mez Romero (in Elda, Alicante). Iā€™m going to see Isabel this next Wednesday, we have organized a small workshop course.

I hope this helps. Good luck!

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

You do not know how right you are, Seana. Sometimes I wake up thinking Iā€™ve made a mistake and I have given an appointment to two foreigners on the same dates. So I think that if this ever happens, I would be working with one during the day and with another at night. :eek:

Thank you very much Josefa,

Regards.

Hi

I was also interested in booking an appointment with you Josefa. Can you please tell me when you hope to start accepting bookings again?

I do not know, I hope to do in the coming months.

For new clients ā€¦ ā€œwaiting in the wingsā€:

The other aspect to remember is that for Jossie and me; we mostly do out-of-town people. Once they start with us, they get top priority. Hereā€™s what I mean ā€¦

Letā€™s say I clear off a guyā€™s back in a week or so. Now, he should see me in the 3-month ā€œwindow of opportunityā€ for the 2nd clearance. And again for the 3rd and final clearing at the next 3-month interval. Scheduling is like trying to fit clients into a puzzle so they get the maximum benefit at the right time from these ā€œclearances.ā€

Sometimes I actually get long periods of time with no clients (waiting for the return people) ā€¦ then, a bunch. (I just went for three weeks with no clients! It was nice!) However, (and Iā€™m sure Jossie works this way too), the people that weā€™ve already started are our main concern. New people can wait a bit.

Remember, once youā€™re ā€œinā€ this thing itā€™s ā€œfull steam ahead.ā€ So, hang in there ā€¦ the hairs arenā€™t going anywhere! Itā€™s also imperative not to rush any of this.

Rushing, being anxious and impatient will cause you to make the wrong decisions! Please be extremely careful in your selection of operator! Donā€™t throw money at a ā€œsub-standardā€ therapist, and hope for a fast result! Iā€™m seriously getting ā€œillā€ from all the horror stories!

Iā€™m in contact with a guy from the East coast who got dreadful results on his beard work (50+ hours and ā€œzero resultsā€). He wanted to come see me for a weekend to ā€œget started.ā€ Well, two days would only frustrate me (and him): once I start I want to finish! So, heā€™s coming in a few months when he has a good chunk of time to spend in Santa Barbara. And then the ā€œfreight trainā€ canā€™t be stopped!

I hope this makes sense to you all.

I tried messaging you on here and emailing too but no reply
are you not accepting any foreigners that canā€™t speak spanish?

Just wondering because as the search in the UK is proving fruitless I would love to be worked on by you so I can actually see some improvement.

If you really are open to working on more people from UK should I keep checking hairtell? I canā€™t find any info of yours in english other than here so feel kinda helpless. Thanks

Josefa is overbooked already to the best of my knowledge .Sheā€™ll let you know when she is accepting patients Iā€™m sure.

Seana

yeah I know the current situation, Iā€™ve been reading this forum for almost a year and Iā€™ve yet to see the situation change, just wanted to ask how I would find out as someone who doesnā€™t speak spanish and after 10 months, I havenā€™t seen a single opening so I donā€™t know how she would let me know considering the amount of demand Iā€™m like a grain of sand.

Hi all. I have been checking this forum for over a year now and I am finally ready to start my hair removal journey. I am really interested in getting electrolysis done while I am living in Spain. I moved here a few months ago and will be here for another year. I understand that Josefa is overbooked :frowning: but can anyone recommend any good practitioners in or near Madrid? I would really like to get started as soon as possible.

Englishpessimist, I read your comment on 23 , but at that time I was busy with another English guy. This was his first time. He has also waited for over a year.

However, it saddens me when someone thinks that language is an obstacle for him. From just over 3 years, the number of non- Spanish-speaking people in whom I have worked , represents about 75 % of my total time spent performing Electrolysis . Iā€™ve lost count , but must be more than a score of men and women from Hairtell who have passed through my hands, more than 3 times. If my memory serves, only two of them could speak a little Spanish. Most of them need treatment over large areas, backs , chests , legs, arms , or whole body and face. Itā€™s not easy .
Many people are just looking for contrast information from various professionals to see what everyone say in private. Others use a double nick . Others are pushing for an appointment , and when they do, they are unable to come. No, it is not easy , my young friend .

I try to make a selection based on the waiting time, the real need for treatment, and the degree of interest that the person has to be treated by me. Language has never been an issue.