How to find an electrologist in your area

Someone here know a good proffesional in israel who work on men also? Thanks.

Mor,

Did you ever contact the electrologist I told you about ?

Yes she does not work on men like many others.
Also my hair is not thick at all.

Oh, why not!

How many electrologists are in Israel? Do you know?

I assume an average between 1-3 electrologist in each city.
The level is not high at all, they all use slow thermolysis with hand swiched needleholder. With normal X3 lupa, and not much Reliability.
There for i dont know what to do with my problem it preventing me living the life i want and should live.

There is also the Federal Canadian Electrolysis Association (FCEA). It houses many provincial associations. This is a good way to find electrologists in your Canadian city. The FCEA has a set stardard for membership, so it should help with quality treatments done by professionals and many of them have CPE or CME designations.

Does anybody know any skilled electrolysist in North Germany? Anywhere between Hamburg and Bremen? Many thanks you all.

Hi
I did 13 times Nd YAG laser for facial hair and now I want to shift to electrolysis for the rest of the hair because the laser is becoming not more effective.

Please, Does anyone know any electrolysis centre in Penang, Malaysia ?

Thank you

Please remember Certification and licensing mean little with out experience in the field and the proper equipment. IF YOUR IN A STATE THAT DOES NOT REQUIRE ITHER. The proper equipment well kept and up to date paired with a skilled experienced electrologist is no match for an electrologist certified with poor tools and little experience. ALTHOUGH in states that certification is required lack of certification is a definite RED FLAG and a big no no ;). Each state should have a sight in which you can reference a name. If not you can actually call the department of licensed professional regulations and give them a name directly and they can verify if not certificate to be found in the office. If your just checking up on your electrologist of choice.

Would anyone happen to know any good electrologists in South Florida?

Exact location doesn’t matter. I just need to find a good one.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a good electrologists in NJ? I have done an extensive search on hair tell to no avail. Thank you

Sorry central NJ

If you are having a hard time in Central NJ, perhaps you need to expand your search to include eastern PA.

You never mentioned if you are male or female or what are you having done?

Does anyone have recommendations of electroylsists in Portland, Oregon or Washington state? I have no idea what electroylsist to choose.

If all else fails will search there. I’m female looking for facial work

So, you are not near Toms River?

I wonder, can I share what I found here? I’m from Portugal and had never heard of electrolysis. Cue, a fair amount of desperation and the need to find someone ASAP led to one of the most extensive Web searches I have ever done. And you wouldn’t imagine the keywords I had to scrounge up to yield results

(For any Portuguese people out there needing to find electrologysts, I used the keywords: eletrĂłlise, eletrocoagulação, depilação elĂ©trica, eletrologia. Good thing Google doesn’t mind about the acordo ortogrĂĄfico.)

So, these are the places I found so far. Mind you, I only emailed people, I have yet to try the places and know if they have good treatment.

Elizabeth Ministro
Rua Serpa Pinto, 16/18 1Âș andar
Torres Vedras

(Has the Apilus equipment)

http://www.elizabethministro.com/

Forgot to add Elizabeth Ministro is the only member of the AEA in Portugal. I am so totally making the one hour+ trip to visit her next week.

Madalena Tavares
Rua Carlos Mardel
69, R/C Esq.
Lisboa

http://www.mtestetica.com/

Manuela Rebelo
Expo Norte e Oeiras

Dermepil
Av. Almirante Reis 52 A, 6ÂșE
Lisboa

(I am unsure if this place is still open, it has no Website)

ClĂ­nica Lisboa
Campo Grande, nÂș4 - 1ÂșDto

(Has the Apilus equipment)

http://www.visage.pt/clinicas-consultas

Gabinete de estética Isabel Oliveira
Rua D. Afonso Henriques, 2491
Águas Santas
4425-057 MAIA

If anyone happens to have anymore info on any skilled electrologyst in Portugal, please do share. I am from the Lisbon area, by the way. So far I wasn’t able to find any kind of review/comment regarding electrolysis from any of those places. Guess I’ll do my part as a guinea pig.

Found two other places! Again, I don’t know about their expertise.

Body Center
Rua Sousa Loureiro, nÂș 9, Loja 7
Lisboa

Hedonai
El Corte Inglés, Piso -1
Av/ Antonio Augusto de Aguiar, 31
Lisboa

(The nightmares of a site that is a mixup of Spanish and Portuguese but I think they have electrolysis. Holy Google Translation
)

Here’s three more in Portugal!

Academia de Depilação CILA

Lg Machado de Assis, 5-C - Alvalade
Lisboa - Lisboa (1700-116)
Portugal

(Couldn’t find a website. Not sure if the place still exists)

Fly Entre Campos

Rua de Entrecampos, 62C
1700-159 Lisboa

HorĂĄrio
Segunda-Sexta - 9h/20h
SĂĄbado - 9h/18h

The images of this place show rather poor lighting (they mostly do massages). Also, expensive rates - 25€/15 minutes.

Ki Center

Rua AntĂłnio Lopes N.Âș6
Queijas

http://www.ki-center.net/

Can anyone recommend and electrologist near or around the Cape Girardeau, MO area?