How to be an awesome client

I will book a consulation asap. I am just trying to get proffesionals oppinion before i go ahead as most of the electrolysis around my area are qualified but i cant find any reveiws of feedback. I am concerned that they may not have much experience in actually performing electrolysis wich may leave me with skin damage or discolouring… Or even full regrowth.

I am going to have a look now at the videa

Thanks Michael

Manchester,

My concern was that it was fussy/exacting work and so progress could be slow or expensive. As Adrien stated, fine hairs are removed all the time, but experience tells me this can be a slow process.So if you were going to be able to be happy with shaving, it is by far a less time and money investment.

Indian skin can be prone to hyperpigmentation, but this always resolves after some time. It’s worth while expecting it COULD happen, and keep the knowledge that it will fully fade and resolve itself over about the next year. after it’s treated.

Seana

Good luck … a tiny trip to the “north” could be worth it (e.g., Scotland). Great zapperette who also posts on Hairtell.

A couple things. Your hair might be too small/not significant to do anything about (tiny blond). Furthermore, cases like yours sound like “billions” of tiny hairs: again not a good case for electrolysis. And, of course, no possibility of laser at all.

Look at my vids and understand that you WILL have post-treatment boo-boos and lots of them. Electrolysis is a controlled “burn/wound.”

Will these temporary skin problems work for you? Or, will you get even more “depressed” by the skin reactions?

People are not just HAIRS! All clients come with an entire personality … and all of us try to adjust our recommendations to each special person.

(Hey Seana! PC enough for ya? ha ha ha)

The video really helped my understanding of how the skin heals, thank you so much for sharing! Areas i really wanted to treat are fingers, toes, arms, stomache, breast and back. Hair on all areas are fine and not too long in length but are very dark and noticable. Is the concern for fine hair that it is harder to see them, therefore take longer? I thought that fine hairs would be quicker to kill as they are less strong? Please correct me if im wrong. As for discolouring of the skin… Is it possible to be a permenant effect?

Thank you for your reply

I understand there will be a lot of side affects while being treated but knowing they are temporary and that i will be hair free is reasurring… For example; treatment on fingers… The hairs are fine but noticable… Will electrolysis not be good for fingers even though there is not much hair on each finger?

Many thanks

Electrolysis is not an easy job, is it what you wanted to say ?
Electrolysis need precision both for coarse or fine hair.
What exactly did you want to say, speaking about insertions working on fine hair ?

Why do you think you could not have good results if you have vellus hair ?
As I said previously electrolysis works perfectly in fine hair and you would have the same results as on coarse hair.

Okay … good photos and this is a very good case for the fast thermolysis … Good Luck

In these pics we can see very well the hair. I don’t see the problem to treat them with electrolysis.

Thank you for your help… It is much appreciated!! I feel more at ease with going through with electrolysis now… From the images would you be concerned about permenant damage to the skin because of my skin colour? And Michael who is the electrolysis in scotland? Where abouts are they based as scotland is still around 5 hours away from me. I would rather travel and see permenant results though.

Thank you.

http://www.aeclinic.co.uk/

Excellent operator, lovely person …

Sounds good. Though you’l always be the resident ass-hat I mean how dare you refer to flesh as mangled rather than “scarred” . Yes scarred is so much more accurate and non-inflammatory. ahem.

Sorry I’m having to respond in between caring for a sick kid :\

Seana

Mairi is top shelf.

Finally a member!!! I need your guys professional opinion and help, I feel so depressed and socially isolated due to my facial hair and what depresses me more is I never had facial hair until I had a course of laser hair treatment which has stimulated hair, I have found the right electroylgist after many different consultations! I have very fine hairs under the chin and cheeks (I also have sensitive skin very sensitive) and my electrolygist has adviced to do the thermolysis method as it’s fast and effective, but I’m really scared of getting scarring and pitting (after reading stories of this chosen method) what would you guys recommend? And also another question does hair from the laser stimulation continue to stimulate further more despite one having many electroylsis sessions???

I just wanted to ask about marathon sessions… Say if i travelled to Josefa in Spain… How many times would i have to go there in order for permenant results and how often?

Thanks

Where abouts is Josefa bases as i cant find her clinic or place of work on google?

Thanks

Based***

Josefa works in Málaga, in the south of Spain.

Thank you adrien… I cant find the name of her practice though… And ideas

Can a patch test for lazer hair removal induce hair growth? Thanks