From Italy, with love (and hair).

It sounds like you are in very good hands. :slight_smile:

Thank you everyone :slight_smile:

it’s my intention to post the pictures of my progress, because i think that could be usefull for someone in the future.
But the treated area is my bikini line.
It’s a problem to post pictures of this area?
Let me know.

Have a nice sunday!

No, it is not a problem.

Speaking of photos …it is really nice to see you in your new profile photo dfahey!

Thanks! That was my Mothers Day gift from my son because I had no idea how to do the avatar thing.

Dee, it’s so nice to see your face :slight_smile:

I concur!

Thank you, friends. It only took me 9 years to do that.

She must be 9 years old ; )

Hi everyone :slight_smile:
Yesterday i had my first session. One hour on my happy trail (full clearance, but i wax it so i think that new hair will appear very soon :frowning: )and on my right bikini line. We achieved the full clearance of the “frontal” area.

The pain was very very very little and the hair slide out easily.
After, she applied Aloe vera and i did the same before i went to bed and this morning.
Yesterday i only had a little bit of redness, today i have some little scabs on the bikini line (were the hair were thicker and coarser) but the happy trail area is perfect.

Next session on tuesday :slight_smile:

Opps, dfahey i meant HE, ( as in your son) must be 9 years old! Even the babies seems to know their way around computers! I have tried many times to put an avatar but no luck yet…looking for a child to help me out :wink:

Hi everyone.
My first session was on tuesday, 3 days ago.
Everything is ok, i want to post a picture of the most impressive area, my happy trail.
On my happy trail i had a lot of thicker and darker hair, we achieved a full clearance of the hair that bother me the most.
What do you think? I’m really happy but this is only my first electrologist so i want to ask to someone who knows better :smiley:

Sorry for my furry belly :frowning: you know, i’m a very hairy woman and my last bleach was one month ago :smiley:

HAIRY POWER!!! :cool:

Hi everyone.
This is not an hair-related post.
I just want to share with you a song that makes me dream.
Because i think that we all know what is like to have someone to love.
I wish that this song could give you 4 minutes of shivers and emotions.

(i don’t know how to enter the video, so i give you the link :D)

Hi everyone!
Yesterday i had my second session :smiley:
My happy trail was still clear after a week so she didn’t touch it.
She did the full clearance of my aureolas area. It’s incredible how good looking are my breasts now :smiley:
And, obviously, she continued the work on my bikini line doing the frontal left line.
She worked for 1 hour and an half but i only pay for 1 hour. She’s a lovely woman :slight_smile:

it looks great…Your tummy is oke…sometimes we underestimate us…

Thankyou,Madhu :slight_smile:

A little question for everyone:

Is it normal that my scabs last more than a week?

yup its normal…every body part has its own time to heal…face heals faster and scabs lasts for much less time…rest body parts take time to shed of scabs may be more than 2 weeks in few cases.so dont worry…be happy.By the way,i want to tell you that in my case ,scabs usually falls after 7 days.

I cannot see any hairs on your tummy…may be poor resolution of your picture.I wish you post good pic with better resolution so others can help you more.

Samafe…I just saw your pictures…these hairs are normal.All the women have hairs on their faces…most of them have very fine hairs barely visible but sometimes they get accelerated either by laser or by hormonal balances.If your hairs are blond and not noticebale dont do anything But yes If they are noticebale or somebody stops and bring it to your notice,then its time to do something with hairs.I did mess up my hairs with laser when they are not noticebale to others and my boyfriend never ever told me even while kissing.He now tells me you are really obcessed with your face and we use to laugh.

Thankyou Madhu for your lovely words :wink:

Here we are, starting a new area…my hairy upper back :smiley:
What do you think about it? It’s difficult to have a reduction of the number of hair? they’re really noticeable.
I want to do the area in the centre of the back.
I feel like a monkey :frowning:

This is the before picture, on saturday i’ll post the after :smiley: