ELECTROLYSIS SUCCESS STORIES! Add yours here.

Nope you arent doing anything wrong.

Seana

I am not fully through my treatment yet but I would say I am ninety percent.

I was so worried before starting my treatment. I had pronounced hairs on my neck and stomach - and some smaller long dark hairs around them. This then lead to hairs around my sideburn area and jawline. I tried to keep up with plucking the hairs but inevitably a lot of the time I was walking around with them on show because I couldn’t keep up.

My turning point was when a dark thick hair appeared more centrally on my cheek. The other hairs i could cover up more or less with my long hair, or a rollneck top… but this was when I knew I wanted something done.

I wish I had been to electrolysis as soon as the growth started (would have been much cheaper!) because the fact I have been plucking makes the process longer. On areas like the stomach where I didn’t pluck treatment has been effective more quickly.

My first session I felt so ‘weird’ going, didn’t tell anyone (still not very open about it), but I am really pleased with the results. For my neck area I still need maybe 5 mins a month but hoping it will all be gone soon.

It seems strange because I can hardly remember how bad I felt about it before - plucking at the mirror for so long.

One negative side effect is that when I first went I just wanted these really obvious ones on my face done.I knew I had other hair I was unhappy with, but it was this that was really causing me problems. However, since the treatment has started I can’t help feeling ‘maybe I could get this area done… or this’. It’s hard to know where to stop…I have a few hairs on my toes for example which didn’t bother me before but I feel like I’m in a spiral of over analysing any hair on my body now!

Wirelesselec-I’ve loss count of how many people start treatments on one area, and then get excited and start electrolysis on something else. I see this often on the face. It starts off on an upper lip…oh and then they see a bit of hair on their cheeks…oh then a bit of hair on their neck etc. Electrolysis is fun :slight_smile: it produces amazing results.

How long after Electrolysis session do you have to wait to go to the gym? I️ want to be able to work out.

Wow! This really gives me hope. I am honestly blown away by these results. How life changing!

It is life changing. You would be surprised how quickly this can be tamed, but you still need clearances and 12-18 months to do so. Doesn’t matter if one uses thermolysis, blend or straight galvanic, all these modlaities provide the energy needed to disable hair follicles. This is an area that is probably the most requested for females.

Hi,

I have just seen this. I’m considering having electrolysis done on my breasts and lower back/ buttocks. I had laser in these areas but the hair is getting to me. I’d like this on my upper arms and part of my stomach too.

Would this take a while like say - 4 years… ?

Thank you :slight_smile:

A question to those who have had successful electrolysis on legs / arms / any other area you get goosebumps:

How does it feel the have goosebumps after the hairs are gone? I assume you still get them?

Any electrologists recommendations near the Cleveland OH area?

Dear free wheeling, I have just started on my electrolysis journey. I’m a dark blonde with a mix of terminal and vellus hairs. I’ve plucked and shaved for 15+ years. The terminals we’re getting worse and I just broke down and decided to give electrolysis a go. I’m 8 weeks in and I have 1 hour a week ( usually broken into 30 minute sessions)
I can’t see any of your before and after pictures? Could you share them with please?
I’ve been consumed by my anxiety and fear over my facial hair for the last 15 years. I’m just wanting to reach out to someone who has Ben through it and can assure me I will be able to get there.
What what your skin like after each treatment? I find that I get anxiety when. My skin gets red and blotchy. I guess it’s becAuse I’ve been so worried about people noticing hair, when the area is red I get triggered and worry that I will have scars as well as hairs :pensive: if I go longer than a week between treatments I find my skin is better but I can’t tolerate going that long between treatments as I am not currently shaving or trimming or removing the hair myself
My aim is to destroy the terminal / coarse hairs and thin out the vellus to the point where it looks normal
Is this realistic?
Please reply, really need to talk to someone who knows what this is like
Thanks in advance
Jane

Dear deeadra , I have just started on my electrolysis journey. I’m a dark blonde with a mix of terminal and vellus hairs. I’ve plucked and shaved for 15+ years. The terminals we’re getting worse and I just broke down and decided to give electrolysis a go. I’m 8 weeks in and I have 1 hour a week ( usually broken into 30 minute sessions)
I can’t see any of your before and after pictures? Could you share them with please?
I’ve been consumed by my anxiety and fear over my facial hair for the last 15 years. I’m just wanting to reach out to someone who has Ben through it and can assure me I will be able to get there.
What what your skin like after each treatment? I find that I get anxiety when. My skin gets red and blotchy. I guess it’s becAuse I’ve been so worried about people noticing hair, when the area is red I get triggered and worry that I will have scars as well as hairs :pensive: if I go longer than a week between treatments I find my skin is better but I can’t tolerate going that long between treatments as I am not currently shaving or trimming or removing the hair myself
My aim is to destroy the terminal / coarse hairs and thin out the vellus to the point where it looks normal
Is this realistic?
Thanks in advance
Jane

Dear orange code , I have just started on my electrolysis journey. I’m a dark blonde with a mix of terminal and vellus hairs. I’ve plucked and shaved for 15+ years. The terminals we’re getting worse and I just broke down and decided to give electrolysis a go. I’m 8 weeks in and I have 1 hour a week ( usually broken into 30 minute sessions)
Is this realistic?
Thanks in advance
Jane