Electrolysis for hairs in mole?

I love your sense of humour. Dont let peoples misconceptions drag you down on this process, tell everyone you care to!

1 Like

Oh no. I’m gonna do what I’m gonna do, no question about that :slight_smile:

So it’s been 2 weeks since I did the electrolysis on the mole.

I just looked at the mole closely under good light, and touched it, and I don’t see or feel any hair growing out of it.

If any of those 3 hairs that I got removed from the mole was gonna re-grow, wouldn’t it at least poke its head until now? It’s been 2 weeks. And mole hair, as far as I know, grows a bit faster than regular hair too.

What do you guys think? How long should I wait until I consider the 3 hairs permanently dealt with?

Edit: I asked my electrologist, and she said because the hairs are on the body, if they don’t grow back within 3 months, they won’t grow again. So I guess I have my answer - 3 months. We wait…

nope. Not until the next cycle of growth ( 3-5 months) have passed will any of those hairs return ( if indeed they do at all).

1 Like

Wonderful. Ok, great. So now I know how long to wait for before I consider the matter closed (barring any new developments, such as brand new hair growth, of course) Perfect :slight_smile:

Hey guys, I hope you’re all doing great.

So here we are, almost 2 years later. The electrolysis was 33,3% successful. My 3 hairs are now 2 hairs :slight_smile:

I plan on going again soon to do electrolysis again, to try and get rid of the other 2 hairs also.

The mole itself looks fine. It doesn’t hurt, it doesn’t itch, it hasn’t grown, it hasn’t changed shape or color or anything. So the mole took the electrolysis well.

Okay guys, that’s it. I’ll get electrolysis done again soon, and I guess 3-5 months later we’ll know if we succeeded or if I’ll have to do it again.