Electrolysis causing orange peel?

Do you have a pre-electrolysis picture that you would be willing to share?

I take before pictures of all my new cases and 99% of my facial cases have orange peel skin in these facial zones that are oilier and they never had electrolysis before.

i know my skin very well, i looked this area a lot with magnyfing glass ( because of the hair that grow here). and i never ever had pores or holes here.
do you think this will resolve within few weeks or month?
bono told me eveything will heal fine, but in the meantines i will avoid the sun i guess. thanjs

It’s a lovely picture. I don’t see any hair in the areas above the beardline that needed to be treated. It appears fuzzy on my side of the screen where the clear areas are so it’s hard to know what I’m seeing. Were the clear areas on your face shaved or waxed or threaded?

i shaved and plucked those area before. but if i let it grow i had many many long hair growing near my nose t zone and upper cheek.
i think my upper cheek will heal nicely, but the area on the upper lips, near nose looks like pore/ hole when previously was flawless. i don’t know the exact healing time, maybe it is perfectly normal ( it is just that it scared me because i never had those kind of pore here)

I’m very sure you will heal fine. Why don’t you take a break and see how this pans out with you.

thanks a lot, i will stop looking with magnifying mirror for a while and hope this will recover.
according to youre knwoledge how long does it take for this area to usualy recover? like 2 months?

I can speak for what I do. I clear my clients and see them every 6 weeks for the first 6 months. When I see them for another clearance, they are all healed and ready to move onward to clear the NEW group of hairs.

We electrologists are all different in our approach. There are many successful ways to do this. Just know that the first several clearances can be the most “concerning” for the neophyte electrolysis client.

thanks so according to you my t zone are ( pore near nose) might be healed in 6 weeks?

Depends on your healing powers? Leave it alone. Don’t stress and Mother Nature will do the rest.

thanks a lot sir. it is just that today my skin doesn’t look good in those area. i have seen youre video about the orange peel and this is what happening to me i think unfortunately. the danger area. you said that this condition resolve usualy? and i can take 1 year? thanks
which is weird is that on one of my upper cheek it looks perfect, no scar etc, but the other there is " dent". and the pore area is looking really bad in comparison with baseline.
the only good point is that i have way less hair now !

A few years ago, a friend sailed (just he and his GF) from San Francisco to Costa Rica. He called me along the way. However, he didn’t announce any details of his trip while he was still sailing out of San Francisco Bay. But that’s what you’re doing.

I believe you’ve only had ONE treatment? Stating that you now have “way less hair” after a week or so? Well, in a few weeks, “the hairs will all grow back” and look exactly like nothing was done. I can’t wait for that day … but then, you will also notice that there are no more “problems and holes and dents.” This is the miracle of “my skin is perfect now, but ALL the hairs grew back!”

Dee Dee and Seana … what’s that on my ceiling?

haha thanks a lot sir. i wish hair would not grow back. But if the skin becomes " smooth" again it would be a huge relief.
the only issue is that i have to drive for 10 hours to got to the only qualified french electrologist, so that is not easy here.
in case of orange peel, i saw youre video and you said it resolve in almost all cases? thanks

Well, in September my client from Australia will be here for his “final.” At least you’re in the same country … HOWEVER … now let me “hit you on the head” … just a little!

Over the years, there have been very few clients I “fired.” But sometimes you must … or you will suffer the consequences. One such client was Andrea.

A few weeks after her first treatment on her “bikini area” she called … at 10:30 PM. She stated that her entire leg was swollen (double in size), infected and she was unable to walk. I said, “I’ll meet you at my office right now.” She said, “Well, I’ll get there as soon as possible, I’m in Ventura (30-miles from me) … but see you soon.”

She arrived at 2:00 AM. There was absolutely nothing wrong, and it looked like she had never had a treatment. I said, “There’s nothing wrong here!” She said, “Oh okay … I just wanted to be sure everything was fine.”

A week later she called for an appointment … I declined. She called several more times and, after my rebuke, pleaded for an appointment. I declined. No way in hell I would subject myself to her nonsense … and, I was lucky that there was no actual post-treatment problem. Imagine if there really was a problem?

I have a couple more “horror stories” like this. Let me say that, from your comments here, if you were my client, I would decline to treat you … and consider myself lucky! Indeed, my sleeping at night is more important than removing a client’s hairs.

so you take foreign patient? i would be extremely pleased to get youre services! but i don’t want to make you lose sleep at night haha

here is the area of concern a pic i took today, with the small hole still there. i hope in few weeks it will dsapear

i wish i could be in the usa to have acess to that many electrologist !

Please keep the toupees on leash. They keep clogging the ventilation fans Mike.

1 Like

do you think this area that has bee treated will recover? thanks

Your brain is exploding because you didn’t wrap your head in duct tape.

I’ll repeat what I said to Eudes a couple days ago:

"I still think that is your natural skin…
You have huge hairs everywhere on your face. Huge hairs equals large pores. When the hair is removed that’s when you really notice large pores. It’s not making sense to me.

Again, stop electrolysis and do nothing. See how it heals."

ha ha ha ha … yep! I hope you’re doing GREAT Seana.

You may not have to come over here … I might just jump the next plane and come over and “slap you silly!” On a more ridiculous note … I will search for a photo of what I’m talking about.