Diary of a Scandinavian guy

Boy1989 has a wealth of golden hair that covers his head. No, probably, he will never be bald. :slight_smile:

This was the plan suggested by a great electrologist in Oslo: A selection of the hair thicker and darker.

An excellent strategy if the other blond hairs, had been shorter. After a few months free of the black hairs, Boy would have been dissatisfied. We all know that once they are removed the most annoying, the rest takes on greater prominence.

1 Like

Very true, Josefa.

Update!

Next week I will continue with electrolysis and begin the 3rd clearing.

I am looking forward to see you again, my dear Jossie :slight_smile:

Not so much like me to hug you, my brave boy.

When spending a few months of this final clearance, I want you to do us all a favor: go to those electrologists who told you that your body work was not possible. Tell them from me that the only limitation that exists for the electrolysis is in their own incompetence and unwillingness to serve customers.
Then make another trip for those who promised to you by the hair removal with laser and IPL. Tell them from me, they ensure that customers select great candidates for laser or IPL, and derive the rest for the electrolysis in the right hands.

This done, enjoy as much as possible of your new status to be free of hair.

See you soon

Jossie **

I will be more than happy to do this Josefa.
I think they will “flipar” :wink:

I am so excited to start a new type of summer, where I don’t have to shave, wax and hide the hairs. :smiley:
I will never wear a scarf again (even if it’s -20 degrees)!

This is all because of you, mi querida Jossie.

Wow!! Great to see success. You are so lucky to be in the perfect and caring hands Boy!!

After 30 years doing the same work, few cases can make a big impression on me, however, this has been one of them.
Perhaps because of your youth, Boy1989, your gentle nature, your sad history in hair removal, your determination to continue believing in human nature, or your deep and unconditional trust in me. The fact is that I am glad to have been one of the options by Michael Bono said if the recommendation of an electrologist in Norway was out.

I’m not easily moved to tears, maybe it’s because I did not understand when Max was thrilled with sadness seeing your pictures of “before”.
A few days ago I surprised myself when a tear escaped my eyes, when I archiving your images of “after”. Only this time was tears of joy. I know your mom read this thread, and I’m sure especially she will be as happy or more than me.

As said some time ago an old and dear friend of mine, no one dies of an excess of hair, however, live as it should be quite difficult. I’m glad I helped to make this not the case for you.

HI josefa pls where can one locate you?

In Malaga, a pleasant town of South Spain, bathed by the Mediterranean Sea. Picasso’s birthplace, and shelter for thousands of tourists every year.

Where did all those tall buildings come from ? They were not there in the 1970’s :wink:

Maybe it is time to come back.
I’m sure that you are as welcome to Malaga as your needles are :smiley:

Oh God am I envious!!!

I want to go to Spain one day so much! Actually, I want to go to Mallorca. No idea how far that is from Malaga, but if it wasn’t for the olympics driving up ticket prices, I would be there right now!!

You are really lucky to be be josefa’s client@ Boy 1989.I really wish i could come over.I am so frustrated with BIAE members i have visited.They all keep telling me my area (chin and neck) is to large am would take up to 2-3years to finish.Having looked at peoples pictures on this site and considered the hair i have,deep within my heart i know mine can be achieved in 2years time.Am just sick and tired of all these members.Please does anyone have suggestions for a good electrologist who uses blend and very skilled in terms of speed and skills?

I am still finding it funny that a BIAE member told me to wax my hair so dat she can see the direction of my hair.Or i should not do electrolysis ,i should go for waxing or other epilatory methods.And she has been practising for 25years years.My God!am frustrated and all this is adding tomy depression.
I so wish Josefa was in the UK.I would not mind travelling to have her treat me.So frustrated.

Brenton, I think you would prefer Malaga. Especially because Josefa is located here :wink:

Damn right I would haha. I actually had never heard of Malaga until Josefa said she is from there. I would fight a bear in a cage to come visit. Unfortunately, tickets right now are $1100+, and since I’m a poor graduate student, I need to save that money for the electrolysis itself! Now, if Josefa ever wants to come to San Diego, that’s always fine too! :wink:

Electro is a lifechanging miracle. I’m so happy for you.

To travel to San Diego?
This is in California? Near Santa Barbara?

Umm… let me think about this. YES! There is an wonderful electrologist that I want to give a big hug, so the offer is tempting.
Start to practise your spanish. :wink:

Although I warn you that I usually bring fear into people. Maybe you should reconsider your proposal. :wink:

To travel to San Diego?
This is in California? Near Santa Barbara?

Umm… let me think about this. YES! There is an wonderful electrologist that I want to give a big hug, so the offer is tempting.
Start to practise your spanish. :wink: [/quote]

Oh yes my dear!! San Diego is as far south in California as you can go without reaching Mexico. Welcome to the area I live in:

http://tinyurl.com/bvsuak4

Of course, it always looks better in the pictures :P. I assume I would get a hug as well? hahaha. Santa Barbara is a good 3.5 hours away without traffic. With traffic, we are talking 5-6 hours of driving.

Tu no me asustas. Yo recuerdo un poco espanol pero yo olvidé mucho :frowning: