Current Laser/IPL Models

The reason there are so many is due to the fact they are very cheap to manufacture, consequently, everybody thinks they will make a lot of money by making and selling them. This attracts more manufacturers and now we have a GLUT. Pretty soon there will be more mfctrs than customers.

Pretty soon all who want one will have one and prices will come down as they battle each other for sales.

The number of PRE-owned lasers is growing rapidly. Many operators have given it up. They went into business under financed and can’t take the heat.

Hello, Everyone

I need HELP!, I have a couple questions.

First, I am finally hired to work in a practice doing Laser Hair Removal, but now i live in florida and the law here requires me to have a medical director i have my gynecology willing to be the one, now, what will be a fair fee or commission to pay to the doctor?

Also this practice have 2 different machines 1, the candela yag and the alexandrite, can you tell me the settings depending on the skin type? Is being a while since i took my license.

I tried performing a search for the LHE machine but nothing came up. Has anyone heard of that machine? If so, what type of laser is it?

Hello,

I really want to do hair removal, but I am not sure which type will be the best for my skin.
I think that my skin color is typr IV or a littlelighter then that. My hair color is black.
Can you please give me an advice, so I will know how to start looking at the area where I leave?

Thank you for helping

Hi Faf.

You wan to look for a place that has a Yag laser. That would suit your skin type better. What area are you concerned with? Is your har coarse and dense?

Out of these lasers which would you choose and/or not choose for hair removal on Type III skin, dark hair: Cutera CoolGlide, Cynosure Apogee Elite, Lumenis LightSheer diode or GentleYag?

Has any one had experience or heard of Emma Diode Laser by Sincoheren.

KP303,

The Candela GentleYag provides the highest average power of the lasers you mentioned. While the Cynosure Apogee Elite Modular offers greater options for different skin/hair types, for type III skin with dark hair, the GentleYag gives you better options. The 18mm spot size give you the greatest amount of energy per follicle out of the systems mentioned. This reduces treatment time, as well as increases efficacy.

One laser you did not mention is the EpiCare LPX. This is an Alexandrite laser which also has a max 18mm spot size. Even in skin type III though, this laser is much better than the GentleYag because it has a max average power of 100W.

The only system FDA approved for use in the US is the Sincoheren IPL. The Emma Diode is not FDA approved for use in the US, and the transfer, sale, or use of this system in the US is a violation of federal law.

If you would like to see an IPL and a combined Alexandrite/YAG laser machine being used during a laser hair removal procedure, there is a laser hair removal online training video you can watch. Just click on the link and scroll down to click on the link to view the video excerpt.

Two physicians — Christine Whitelaw, M.D., and Mark B. Taylor, M.D. — demonstrate step-by-step procedures and parameter considerations on an IPL and a combined Alexandrite/YAG laser machine. Demonstrations are on male and female models with different Fitzpatrick types.

The current list of laser/IPL’s is longer today, in 2015.

Your screen name assumes you are a laser doctor? Can you provide a link, or something else, for a current list of lasers/IPL’s for hair reduction?

No, I do not have a list. I just noticed that a couple missed.

I have a SkinStation - IPL - Radiancy for sale. I got it at an estate sale, any interested buyers contact me with offers. Brand new still in box read more for details of what is included.

🚨🚨🚨AVAILABLE FOR only $5,000 THROUGH DIRECT PAYPAL OR GOOGEL WALLET REQUEST INVOICE TO THE E-MAIL OF YOUR CHOICE🚨🚨🚨✈ Lightning fast OvN Shipping. OR LOCAL PICK-UP /Delivery
I will deliver in the United States via FedEx, USPS, or UPS.

RADIANCY SKIN STATION 2007
Professional Hair removal laser machine
Dermatology Dermabrasion
TOTAL PULSE COUNT 00000 UNUSED IN BOX…USUALLY $10K -$30K

DIODE LASER HAIR REMOVAL MACHINE

POWER CABLE,

HANDPIECE x 2
Accessories

Multi-Application Platform
Expedient overturn investment

Will pay for itself 30 times over 💲💲💲💲💲❕
😊
Thanks

A total care phototherapy system, SkinStation enables you to treat a wide variety of skin conditions, giving your current clients more treatment options and expanding your customer base.

At home or industrial hair / tattoo & scarred tissue removal

Benefits
Safe – Built on LHE technology, SkinStation is hard-wired for safety. LHE enables ultra-safe light fluence without compromising efficacy.
Effective – A proven track record of efficacy, SkinStation is backed by sound clinical evidence
Fast treatments – With its extra large spot size, SkinStation speeds treatment making it more convenient for you and your client.
Quick & Simple – Simplicity and ease of use was built into every aspect of SkinStation.

Simple Click & Switch treatment heads allow you to go from one application to another in seconds. And its innate usability requires minimal training, saving you time and money.
Cost effective – Positioned to enable easy entry into this new and exciting market, also no returns or refunds. SkinStation offers comprehensive financing options and marketing support.
Compact and Lightweight
Weighing 9.5 kg., SkinStation suits any working environment and guarantees easy portability - between rooms or between clinics.
SkinStation Technical Specifications:
LIGHT SOURCE LIGHT HEAT ENERGY (LHE)
WAVELENGTH RANGE HAIR REMOVAL 400-1200 NM
SKIN PHOTO REJUVENATION 400-1200 NM
ACNE CLEARANCE 430-1100 NM
PSORIASIS CARE 350-1100 NM
FLUENCE RANGE :
HAIR REMOVAL 3-10 J/CM2
SKIN PHOTO REJUVENATION 3-10 J/CM2
ACNE CLEARANCE 3-9 J/CM2
PSORIASIS CARE 4-10 J/CM2
PULSE DURATION:
HAIR REMOVAL 35 MILLISECONDS
SKIN PHOTO REJUVENATION 10 MILLISECONDS
ACNE CLEARANCE 35 MILLISECONDS
PSORIASIS CARE 35 MILLISECONDS
HAIR REMOVAL 22 X 55MM
SKIN PHOTO REJUVENATION 11X11MM, 11X 35MM, 11X 54MM
ACNE CLEARANCE 22 X 55MM
PSORIASIS CARE 22 X 55MM
PULSE GENERATION METHOD: CAPACITOR BANK ELECTRICAL DISCHARGE SWITCH PHYSICAL DIMENSIONS 42.5 X 55 X 17 CM (W/D/H)17 X 22 X 7 IN. (W/D/H) WEIGHT 9.5 KG.21 LBS. ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENTS 100-115VAC ±10% 25A 50-60 HZ230 VAC ±10% 16A 50-60 HZ
TOTAL COUNTS : 40656

The System That Does It All
Acne Clearance
Psoriasis Care
Skin Rejuvenation
Collagen Renewal
Vascular Lesion Treatment
Pigmented Lesion Treatment
Wrinkle Reduction
Hair Removal

SkinStation & LHE® technology for the complete phototherapy solution. ✅😃

As a doctor, this list is helpful for me as well, because some of the patients need a different procedure in the laser. Do you need easy and painless hair removal treatment? Laser hair removal gives permanent body hair reduces. Undesirable body hair with Best skin treatment center in Chandigarh.

http://chandigarhlaserclinic.in/hair-removal-treatment.html

Dr. Bansal is located in Nac Manimajra,Chandigarh, INDIA.

Is the Soprano the only laser you have?

Can someone PLEASE tell me whether Diode Laser Machine produce both 810 and 1064 nm?

This technology is continually evolving and getting better. Cutera has a relatively new laser for hair removal that gets good results with less session. You can check it out here http://cutera.com/product-landing-pages/excel-hr.aspx

IPL has never been as simple and as delicate as it is with Braun. Our special IPL innovation is the main permanant hair expulsion gadget that adjusts to your skin, for easy laser hair evacuation at home.