Can anyone recommend this machine?

Also when I was testing, I was only doing the RF mode, since I still don’t know what to set the DC at and therefore can’t do the blend. Is the RF only mode is permanant hair removal? Any downside to just using RF? Also how’s the pain level with the blend compared to the RF mode? RF at 6.5 wasn’t too bad, just kind of freaky knowing your sticking your self with a needle then shocking yourself. I suppose you get used to it though.

Sorry to keep posting, but I just tried it a little more at the RF setting 7 (70 volts) and the hair released easily, but they had the white skin still on the follicle and the black bulb at the bottom. Is the skin supposed to still be on the hair for a successful removal? When it was at a lower setting it removed with no skin, but definitely not as easily. Also when the current is flowing the area turns white around the follicle and after there are little white bumps, is this normal?

Thanks

Yes it is okay to just use RF, I do it all the time.
Now that you are set at 70 it sounds like the hairs are releasing properly.
The little white dots you have after can either be overtreatment, if the areas surrounding the follicle is white after treatment, but if it’s just inside the follicle you need to gently remove that with your tweezer, it’s just dead cells that got stuck coming out with the hair and bulb etc.
As for your DC questions, I would suggest you try a five second timing to start since you are a beginner.
So figure out an RF setting for 5 seconds of timing and then do the math to figure out the DC.
45 units of lye divided by 5 seconds = 0.9 mA

Send a private message if you don’t understand okay?
:smile: