Best Wishes for Michael Bono

Mikes nephew Eric had reposted the memorial video here due to an audio error:

11 Likes

:candle:

I’m sorry to have just realized this. Michael’s expertise and kind advise will be greatly missed. Condolences.

You’ve no idea Backroads how true this is. Michael did a lot around here and often addressed consumer concerns faster than I could due to being working at the time. He was a terrific help and assets to electrologists and electrolysis consumers around the world, but most especially right here on hairtell. I know the moderators here, myself and Dee have taken his loss especially hard, even more so, because we couldnt really say very much while it was happening due to needing to give his family and especially his nephew Eric time to properly grieve and deal with the process. Unfortunately Michael was in a lot of pain right up till the end, but I know he appreciated the kind thoughts very very much.

I’m going to be leaving comments open here for at least another month, to allow people to say what they need to, but at that point, I think it might be the right thing to do to close this thread to prevent it being posted to by spammers or similar

3 Likes

My first thread I read here when I began lurking (after his passing) - finally made an account and gotta say, I’m so saddened about this loss! He seemed like a wonderful and highly dedicated and knowledgeable person. I learned quite a bit from just looking up stuff relating to his posts, works and videos. And what a strong person for persevering through all that he did even after learning of his prognosis. Rest in peace <3 Thank you so much for all of your contributions, you will be very missed.

1 Like

RIP Michael :sneezing_face:
without his amazing materials I wouldn’t know nearly as much about electrolysis and wouldn’t be pursuing it for my (rather debilitating) hair problem and would just continue to be sad and hairy and clueless

1 Like