ANY SOPRANO XL SUCCESS STORY'S ???

You might have trouble getting them to do a touchup based on the picture. Only reason I say that is because usually a clinic is more open to doing a touchup when it’s a spot that’s been missed. For example, you’re 100% shed everywhere except an area the size of the laser pulse or something where it was clearly missed. If it just looks like 70% shedding because settings were too low, you’ll probably run into the dreaded “we’ll try higher settings next time” or other excuses.

Well they’re now talking about how hair grows in diffirent phases and all of that so they will zap the other hairs in the next treatment. Maybe they’re misunderstanding me or they’re full of crap.

Since this is my first treatment ever I’ll see if it had any effect after 8-10 weeks. It should be clear to see by then, right? Thanks for the help Edo.

All treated hair should shed no matter what phase it’s in. Laser is attracted to pigment, which is in all hairs.

So many places are like that. I did my first legs treatment at my new clinic with Apogee MPX. They wanted to use the Yag 15mm for some reason and used low settings so I felt nothing which I knew would be a waste, but I have the cheapppppest package ever only $120 per treatment for full legs and feet and I’m male so figured whatever. Only about 70% of the hair shed, and they told me that only 20% is treated in a session (which is correct) but then they said, “so you’ll never get 100% shedding after a treatment”. Errrr. Next time we’re supposed to use 18mm Alex so we’ll see how it goes.

I’m exacty in the same boat as you man. The price is just so good that I feel like I can’t possibly turn this down. It’s less than half of what I would pay for other clinics, but what if I get bad results from there as well? Atleast I’ll save a lot of money here even though I know this is not the best place for laser, it’s still a soprano and not ipl. Next treatment, I will try even higher settings.

It’s been 5 weeks since the first treatment. Most hair is growing back but the hair is still just not visible. So I should get the next treatment after 8-10 week right, but when is all the hair grown back? will some hair still grow after 5 weeks? it mostly looks like its less coarse now i dont know.

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/2671/treatment15weeksafter2.jpg

Hair isn’t growing back. You’re seeing new hair from the next cycle.

Yes, you should wait 8-10 weeks when most hair will come in and will be more coarse.

IT’s really annoying I find. Just got an email back from them saying different body parts react different that not all might shed. Also that shedding is a side effect of the treatment not something to be expected which blows me away.

I’m just stuck now on what to do. I love my current clinic they have Apogee Elite and are the cheapest I"ve ever seen. Problem is they don’t go crazy high settings wise. I feel it a lot every time so it’s high enough it hurts a lot and I always get 100% shedding, but I know pulse width is around 30ms which concerns me for being too high. Just a bit concerned because I’ve had I think 5 underarm sessions and I’ve eliminated a ton but I’d say there’s still a lot of hair there it’s just very fine vs being smooth which is fine for there but I don’t want other areas to be like that. My new clinic was going on and on about how you need the highest possible settings to get the best results but for my first treatment wanted to go lower and is now saying the thing about not shedding. I’ll try them out again to see if they actually do treat the next area higher, it’s just annoying being told “no you should be treated every 6 weeks” even though I’m totally smooth now, it’s frustrating!!!

Just an edit, for underarms I said 5 but one of those was with Soprano XL. I did get full shedding but yeah lol. So technically 4!

I wouldn’t even discuss timing with them. Just say you’re busy and you’ll call when you’re ready for another treatment. They won’t be counting and calling you or anything.