yellow crust on upper lip

I had a big clearance on my upper lip today and I noticed I have another of those yellow bubbles on my upper lip. The last time I got these they turned into little pitted scars. (I didn’t pick the scabs at all, but they fell off when I was washing my face gently). Any advice on how to not get another scar?

Usually, if one uses Tea Tree Oil overnight for 3 to 7 days after treatment, these things are not a problem.

Additionally, one must give the body what it needs to heal from the inside out, as well. Large amounts of Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, and Zinc will go a long way towards helping you make good collagen rich skin.

yellow bubbles!! hmmm… I never get them, are you sure they aren’t little white bubbles? Kinda like small whiteheads?? I usually get these the next day after treatment, but when I apply tea tree oil I don’t get them. Are you still seeing the same person??

I would occasionally get clearish, yellowish crust on some of the follicles but never bubbles and never anything that pitted. They were hardly noticeable. Is that what you have? If it is, I don’t think it’s anything to worry about.