WOndering if ther is a school near Phoenix Arizona

I personally would love to find a low cost way to get hair removal. If anyone knows of a school that needs a lab rat I would be happy to be directed. Thank you in advance…

[ February 06, 2003, 11:08 PM: Message edited by: 8675309 ]

Arizona State School of Electrology might be an option. I can’t find a listing, but there are some graduates working at the place below who might be able to tell you where they are located:

Arizona Laser, Electrolysis, Skin Care, & Permanent Makeup
5702 N. 19th Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85015
602-246-1966

3936 E. Chandler Blvd., Suite 201
Phoenix, AZ 85048
602-625-4500

Please note the listing above is not an endorsement or recommendation, and I have no connection with them.

P.S.: Nice Tommy Tutone reference! Now I have that song going through my head! :roll_eyes:

[ February 06, 2003, 11:17 PM: Message edited by: Andrea ]

I spent about a half an hour using latin for my name and gave up when this name worked :confused:

as for the disclaimer, I could not care less if they left poc marks as long as the hair was gone. I spend my days with my shirt lifting off my back and having not taken off my shirt in the open air for about 15 years :confused: Im starting to get desperate.

I just found a national school directory that is seemingly useful I will know when I call around tomorrow afternoon. http://www.beautyschool.com/mainsearchst.cfm?bsst=AZ

[ February 06, 2003, 11:50 PM: Message edited by: 8675309 ]