Wilmette: About You Permanent Hair Removal

About You Permanent Hair Removal
Belle Ann Brine
at The Zukowski Center for Cosmetic Surgery
3612 W. Lake Ave.
Wilmette, IL 60091
Phone: (847) 999 8526
e-mail: belle@aboutyouhairremoval.com
2. Days open (put an X by applicable days)

Sunday Monday X Tuesday X Wednesday Thursday X Friday X Saturday X

1. Hours 6:00 am to 6:00 pm

By appointment only? Yes (Deposit required for appointment confirmation)

1. Electrologist treatment information: Primary service is large volume hair removal

The Center SHE CHICAGO 30 hr Package Details:

We work with two technicians over a 2 day period to remove the largest amount of hair over 30 hours (15 hours per technician)

including lymphatic recovery treatments to reduce swelling. Your procedure will be performed under the both topical numbing creams,

local nerve and field blocks with light narcotic twilight sleep, utilizing anti-swelling therapy. We use our proprietary progressive epilation

coupled with insulated probes for further effectiveness and comfort. All clients will receive post-epilatory iontophoresis and vibro-massage

to reduce post-epilation trauma. We treat the face, body, breast and genital areas for pre-op and post-op FFS and GRS surgeries.

Three packages are listed on the site, 2 day 30 hr, 1 day 15 hr or a 1 day 7.5 hr.

Number of electrologists in office: Between 1 and 4 LE’s state licensed electrologists 2 have CPE’s

Treatment with two electrologists simultaneously available? YES ( normal full beard removal,first clearing usually takes two days)

Equipment used: Apilus Platinum uses an ultra-rapid 27 MHz frequency that is twice as fast as any other epilator. Thanks to its new modes

performed with this 27 MHz frequency ( PicoFlash, Synchro, PicoBlend, and EvoluBlend), it is able to specifically target and coagulate the cells

responsible for hair growth, thereby providing effectiveness and comfort never before seen in permanent hair removal.

Modality used (%)

Thermolysis 90% Galvanic 0% Blend 10%

Type of probes available:

disposable…YES non-disposable…No insulated…YES non-insulated…No straight…YES tapered…YES bulbous gold-plated…1% of the time multi-needle galvanic…No

Electrologist wears a mask…not always Electrologist wears gloves…YES ALWAYS

1. How you choose your electrologist:

TG referral…YES Advertisement…YES Internet…YES Non-TG referral…YES Other: Doctor referral…YES

Was consultation free?..YES Just fill out the pdf CLIENT MEDICAL/CASE HISTORY/INFORMATION AND EVALUATION FORM on the package page of the site and submit with photos

Were hairs treated?..YES lip chin sides neck chest south pole

Were certification/training documents displayed…YES both State License (LE) and Certified Professional Electrologist (CPE)

1. Please state your opinion about this electrologist:

I’m not just a client, I’m a sister, I’m not just a sister,

I’m the owner of About You Permanent Hair Removal I just want to make sure my sisters know of these services.

Belle A. Brine was harnessing the power of electricity in a much larger form long before she became an electrologist.

By the end of her 30-year career working as a Lead Operating Engineer at the University of Illinois, she had developed a deep understanding of electrical current. She now uses that knowledge to help better utilize the power of the milliampere for permanent hair removal through electrolysis with the Apilus Platinum Systems.

Over the last 25 years, Belle has reached out to many electrologists nation-wide for assistance with her own hair removal needs.  Through this process, she was able to establish the strengths and weaknesses of certain hair removal modalities and techniques. After retiring from the University of Illinois, Belle has pursued her passion to give back to the community by sharing what she has learned to be effective and comfortable.  Whether your need is for traditional or large volume hair removal, you have found the place. We treat unwanted hair in all body areas and also aid in preparation for FFS and SRS/GRS surgeries.

By creating ABOUT YOU PERMANENT HAIR REMOVAL Belle can now connect those in need of large-volume hair removal with professional, licensed electrologists who can provide it. She has developed skills to maintain the highest sanitation and sterilization standards and provide the most professional care by becoming Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) at Parkland College.  She then studied at both the Illinois School of Electrology and Accurate Academy of Electrology to become a State Licensed Electrologist (LE).  She has also been tested through IBEC (The International Board of Electrologist Certification) and holds the title of Certified Professional Electrologist (CPE).  She uses the most advanced technology known to date and is able to provide client-specific care.

ABOUT YOU PERMANENT HAIR REMOVAL treats those with large volume hair removal needs within the The Zukowski Center along with  other affiliates at the facility. The Zukowski Center for Cosmetic  Surgery has  the full package with its affiliate businesses. All in one place, you will find superior professionals in their fields executing skills of Permanent Cosmetics, Hair Restoration/Feminization, FFS/Body Feminization surgeries, lymphatic drainage therapy, aftercare services, and now ABOUT YOU PERMANENT HAIR REMOVAL has joined the team.  Coupled with The Zukowski Center for Cosmetic Surgery, we are able to provide our service of large-volume hair removal while comfort of pain relief is provided by Dr. Zukowski himself.

I would like to hear from someone who has done this! It sounds too good.
I would have to drive 1 1/2 to 2 hours to see any electroligist listed here. 3 sessions a week would mean 3 hours of treatment and 9 to 12 hours of driving!