Will this heal i have never seen a result like mine

this picture was taken week after the treatment and its been at least 9 month since i started never did a session on the same part of my face for at least 2 weeks never picked a scab and used the recommended aftercare. my face was swollen quite often and some fluid leaked out most of the times had some combined scabs will this heal or is it gonna leave a scar
my electrologist told me we could get rid of these with chemical peels and not to worry but im kinda scared

u look overtreated by therapist to me :cold_sweat: Whoever caused this, does she/he realise it’s going to be permanent scarring! She/he needs to improve her skills or else do NOT treat anyone, please.

It’s true that remedies like lasers, chemical peels, microneedling and some topicals would help if the skin isn’t healing itself, but electrologists should not be causing so much damage to the skin that other types of treatments are needed to fix the result.

Can you provide an image of the current condition so we can understand if the skin is healing well or not?

Electrolysis/Electrology should never cause/leave any permanent scars, yet temporary follicular inflammation and PIH in some cases.

For scar treatments: Topic: Scar treatments I've been in searching for long time to find effective solution(s) to advise my clients who have been badly treated by other therapists cause I feel them. I just recently came across this treatment which I have found the info useful and I wish to share. Currently, not many places in the world can effectively treat scars causing by electrolysis and the one (dr.) I just came across is in Thailand. She has her surgery procedure and tool patented, and she also has trained other eligible medical doctors (MD). I have contacted their receptionist via Facebook. This is what they has explained to me (see attached images): For more info, please directly contact them, www.drippew.com https://web.facebook.com/drippew/videos Another important message that I'd like to share is that many medical professionals recently agree that no any current lasers or light therapies can effectively treat this type of scarring and laser treatments not only are waste of time and money, but also can create more complications., such as burns and long term pigmentation disorders. Generally, doctors or therapists who use light therapies to treat this scar type will recommend that many laser sessions will require if clients can see any improvements at all. Yet, their results look convincing and last upto first month post each laser treatment, but this phenomenon isn't actual real result but it is... - Upwey Electrolysis Electrologist Electrology Melbourne Australia

Please also see comments under my Facebook post for additional info