Will laser hair removal work for me

Hi everyone, I’ve been researching laser hair removal for a long time now. I am very hairy and I can’t get any peace of mind that I am so hairy.

last year I therefore had my neck hairs lasered with the idea that at least I no longer have to shave my neck every day. I now also doubt to do my back but unfortunately I notice that the hairs on my neck are coming back

I myself have red hair and now I strongly wonder if my hair is dark enough to laser and how long the hair would stay away. the hair on my back looks quite dark but does have a red sheen in the sunlight

I have added a photo in the attachment. ask myself also out on I do not get a very blotchy result in my hair when I would laser my back. On the picture i shaved my upper back but it is also very hairy

Relatively speaking, you don’t have much hair. The fellow in the photo had tons. The first photo is after I cleared his upper back (1X) … and it had way more than the sides. The second photo is after two clearances (sides). He was here last week and we finished up a bit on the stomach (he kept all the hair in the front). Electrolysis could be an option for you if all the parameters are met.

1 Like

I’m only suggesting electrolysis because it is guaranteed to work … 100%. I have done many many backs and yours is the lest hairs I have ever seen. This would be an easy “slam dunk.” Others can comment, but as you know, there is a risk with laser that the smaller hairs can be stimulated and you end up with more than you had originally. No possibility of hair growth stimulation with electrolysis.

1 Like

Oke. Thank you for your fast reply. Only one more question.

I know it is possible that fine hairs get stimulated but i already lasered the hairs in my neck and the thick hairs did go away. The fine hairs are the same as they where before. is this an assurance that the hairs on my back will not be affected by the heat either? I live in the Netherlands and here they don’t do electrolysis treatments on large surfaces such as the back

Nice … I lived in the Netherlands … in a little town called Madurodam (just kiddin’).

Frankly I don’t know enough about laser to advise you on this. Overall, I don’t think there are any certainties with laser and hair stimulation. As I look at your photo, for electrolysis you have a 20 – 12 – 6 (i.e., 30 hours maximum) amount of back hair. I think all my former students in NL have either retired or fallen into the Herengracht.

You might also contact the ANBOS in Den Haag for a list of practitioners. I have a former student/electrologist living in Woerden and she might be able to direct you to an electrologist who removes body hair. If you write me at my email, I will give you her contact information (Jana v.d. Landen in Woerden).

Where can i find your email?

electrologynow@gmail.com

Hi Bono,
I have not had much luck finding electrologists in my area, was wondering if there may have been any that you might know in Adelaide, South Australia?

The one electrologist I found in my area does not respond to my calls or messages unfortunately

Thanks!!

1 Like

Well, you can send me a private email and I will get you in contact with one of my clients who lives in Adelaide … who will be here September 28 for the final clearance. He has been to numerous electrologists in your area and, I believe, there is one that does pretty decent work. I have forgotten her name. It’s probably best if you talk directly to this fellow, since he has actual experience with her.

Hi Strepsils, can you let me know who the contact is? I’m also in Adelaide, Australia. I used to live in Sydney and saw Christine O’Connell at Clinical Electrolysis, she is excellent.

Thanks Bono, I have sent you a email on electrologynow@gmail.com

I tried Amber Beeching however she did not respond to my calls or messages unfortunately.

Have you found anyone in Adelaide that you had good experience with?

Okay … I sent an email to the guy in your city and he should be contacting you with his experience and the electrologist he recommends. He’ll be here September 28, so we can “chat it up” at that time.

And, Christine seems to be a lovely person as well …

1 Like

No. I went to see a couple of practitioners back in 2012 and didn’t have a great experience with either. I haven’t looked for anyone else as Christine did such a great job, but I’ve since had two kids so may need to see someone in the future for a few stray hairs.

That’s awesome that you managed to find someone great for you!

Unfortunately I’m in Adelaide and unable to travel there for electrolysis, Thanks though! :smile:

Thank you so much!

Cal (Adelaide) said he will contact you. He said the electrologist he liked is (he thinks) out of business. I hope not.

1 Like