Will hair come back worse after I deliver?

My hair seems to have slowed down during pregnancy after a bad growth spurt on my neck/chin during first trimester. I am not sure if the slow down in growth(on face importantly) is due to the gestational diabetes diet im on,hormones, or my electrolysis sessions finally after years working?
The endocrinologist(spelling?) i saw asked if it had slowed down, I told her yes and she replied that it was normal and be prepared for it to come back in full force after delivery… I really hope this doesnt happen. Anyone know the chances of this happening, why it would happen or anything i can do to prevent it?
I wonder if contolling my blood sugar levels with the gestaional diabetes diet im on now would do anything after the baby is born even if I dont have the diabetes anymore??(if it is in fact the diet contributing to the less hair?) I dont know!

I really dont want anothr cycle of hair i cant afford it my face is a scarred mess from electrolysis already!

I would love to hear what happens (happened) after the birth of your baby. Oftentimes, you will see hair growth changes with the hormones of pregnancy. Some women lose a lot of hair; others grow more. What happened with you?