WHY hair>

I was not hairy until about…2 years ago when i Turned 21
This seems a little strange to me as I would have thought it would have started in puberty
Do any doctors or health people out there have any ideas as to why this could have happened to me?

Maturity cues like hair growth, breast development, and so on don’t fully stabilize until 25 years old.

On the other hand, it is also possible that you have contributed to this by some change in your diet like over exposure to corn syrup, artificial sweeteners, and hormones in milk and meats.

wow. thanks heaps. because you know what i’ve been obsessively drinking milk for the last year and a half this might be a coincidence but…yeah

Because you said obsessively drinking milk, I would guess that you are having a body reaction. Would you also say that you have had a problem with mucus? Do you have sinus troubles, stuffy nose, or runny nose? Are you getting “skin tags” near the eyes? If so, you are having an addictive-allergic reaction. It may be wise to cut down, and even eliminate dairy for 30 to 90 days before reintroducing it again in smaller, more manageable amounts.

Oh, and my lawyer wants me to say that this doesn’t constitute medical advice, and was only said “for entertaiment purposes only” :wink:

most hair develops at this age and before 25 yrs old or so. so this is normal. try bleaching, it works best for fine stomach hair i’ve found.

what other foods can contribute to hair problems?

what types of food is corn syrup mostly found in?

so far on my list i have:

artificial sweeteners
artificial hormones in milk and meat

Also, I dont understand why these foods affect some girls but not others in terms of hair.

http://cosmeticenhancementsforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5058

read this thread to learn more.

That article was very helpful LAgirl! Thanks. I have been drinking spearmint tea lately, which I have heard stops excessive hair growth in women.