Which to buy

Has anyone here tried the Braun Face 810?

How do you guys feel it holds up?

I think the Braun epilators work pretty well to temporarily and inexpensively remove hair. I find that they grab the shortest hairs. It is not comparable to laser or electrolysis because you are tied to routine tweezing, which can distort the hair follicles and make it difficult if you decide to go for a more permanent form of hair removal. The newer ones can be used under water. If you decide to get a wet one, it can’t be used while charging it.

Regarding the Braun Face, I’ve heard that you shouldn’t use epilators on the sides of your face and chin because it will cause problems later if you decide to go for electrolysis. I have tried it on the upper lip and it works pretty well.

Sometimes epilators may encourage hair growth since they stimulate blood flow but sometimes the hair growth may get lighter. It is dependent on different factors like hormones etc. If you are looking for something permanent, epilators are probably not the best way to go. I think they work pretty well for removing the peach fuzz that laser can’t remove. Whenever you decide on a hair removal method, you have to weigh the pros and cons and decide what is best for you.