Where to start / stop?

Hey everyone.

I have a question (hopefully not too silly sounding).

I enjoy having having my whole pubic area free of hair, I have been shaving / trimming select areas for some time now.

I’d like to take things further and completely shave / wax the entire area, but I’m worried it will look out of place given I have moderately-hairy inner thighs and hairy legs. I don’t want it so seem like a bad lawnmower accident happened, where I look hairy from the toes up to a huge bald patch. Any suggestions on transitioning in these areas?

Also wondering how I should handle the hair from my pubic bone up to my belly button (happy trail) and bottom of my stomach. Quite a lot of hair there too, would prefer it gone, but again I don’t want to look like a fool.

Any thoughts?

You have asked a very reasonable question - one which is a concern for many of us who choose to remove hair. After all, where to place the “line” and how to make it look less obvious if not natural.

I’m a guy who has removed all pubic hair and also waxes fairly often; I have a very specific concept of the actual extent of my hairless regions: back, shoulders, neck, armpits, and everything (yup, 100%) under the boxer shorts. Thus, I have extended the Brazilian region to include hips and inner thighs being completely clear for about 4 inches below the horizontal line defined by the lower edge of my buttock cheeks. For me, this eliminates the strange hair lines at the lower edge of the neck and pant line, which definitely appear strange.

Then, the key for me is to use a trimmer at the boundaries to soften the line. I sweep along about 6-8 inches over the remaining hair downward on my legs so it is very short at the edge and full length about halfway to my knees. I do the same on my upper arms toward my elbows. I have a natural zone of little hair along my torso sides, so I just leave this alone for there is a natural gradient anyway.

Of course, this has taken a few years for me to develop and the process does take some upkeep. I would like to find a waxer who also does a hair trim so I wouldn’t have to do this follow-up myself.