Where can I get a Male Brazilian wax in Ottawa

I just recently moved to Ottawa and am in need of a place to get a Brazilian wax. I found this site from Google search and the message from Colin who is from Ottawa is from 6 years ago, so I’m not even sure if he’s on here any more. Does anyone know any places in Ottawa offering these services? What are the prices? I would appreciate any information. Thanks.

I’m not able to give you a specific recommendation, but I’d be willing to bet there are tons of places offering this service. It may be harder finding one to help if you are male (at least it can be in the US, not sure about Canada).

I suggest you do a search using review sites like Yelp or even sites that consider themselves gay-interest community guides (don’t know how common those are outside of my area, but it’s worth a shot).

Have you searched these forums for more recent posts using the search box?

I appreciate the response. I’ve never checked out YELP before, but I will google it and see what comes up. I also took your suggestion and did a search, but no specific spots in Ottawa were mentioned. I will check up on the YELP and if anyone knows any places first-hand in the area I would appreciate it. Thank you all.

I would just call up waxing places you find on Yelp and ask if they do males. I’m sure there are at least a couple. The places that do mostly waxing specifically shouldn’t have a problem with it.

I love YELP as well btw.

Btw, there is a recommended laser clinic in Ottawa - Advanced Laser Clinic. They have both GentleLASE and GentleYAG machines. If you ever decide you want hair removed permanently, you can start there.

You’re in luck my clinic is in Ottawa , however unfortunately, we dont offer Waxing services. I’ll poke around though as I’m certain I had heard of fellow advertising this service locally. Unfortunately it may have to wait for a bit as currently, we are all closed under the provincial order effective Dec 26.