whats happening to my skin

Im a male and Ive been using a norelco rotaryu razor for a while but switched back and forth to manual blade. Now whenever I shave even if its against hair growth it looks like their is a shadow on my beard line cause now the skin looks much darker than the rest of my face. Is this because my skin is damaged or hyperpigmented Any help appreciated

Without seeing you, I can’t analyze your skin however I do know that when we irritate our skin and go out into the sun, unprotected (no sunscreen), we are likely to hyperpigment. So, find yourself an oil free, paba free, frangrance free sunscreen.

Yes, Sunscreen is crititcal to keeping skin looking healthy. Also, it might be good to find a good after shave or mens cream that combats hyperpigmentation. Something with Salicylic acid would be good. This website might be helpful for you: http://antiaging4men.com

DO you know about skin ,Skin is the sensitive organ of our skin and it protect us from outer part of earth .
skin is the largest organ of the integumentary system made up of multiple layers of epithelial tissues that guard underlying muscles and organs. Skin pigmentation. varies among populations, and skin type can range from dry skin to oily skin.there are a number of disease on the skin like acne blackheads and more .