What to do for Stubbles

We are both tired of the stubbles and we are both tired of shaving and we don’t have the $ for laser or electrolysis. We are also not sure about anything that permanent just yet… but we want something to deal with the stubbles for sure!

The areas we want to get stubble free are:

Underarms - wife
Legs - wife
chest and shoulders - hubby
Pubic mons area - both
around the labilia - wife
around the scrotum and buttocks - hubby

As complete newbees to this hair removal thing,what should we be looking for?

Waxing?
Epilators?
What else?

Can we get stubble free results that last more than a few hours on a regular basis?

If we get an epilator do we need a special unit to take care of the smaller nooks and crannies as well as a larger one for the wife’s legs?

What do you folks recommend?
D

</font><blockquote><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>quote:</font><hr /><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>Originally posted by dman:
<strong>We are both tired of the stubbles and we are both tired of shaving and we don’t have the $ for laser or electrolysis. We are also not sure about anything that permanent just yet… but we want something to deal with the stubbles for sure!

Underarms - wife
Legs - wife
Pubic mons area - both

Waxing?
Epilators?
What else?

Can we get stubble free results that last more than a few hours on a regular basis?

If we get an epilator do we need a special unit to take care of the smaller nooks and crannies as well as a larger one for the wife’s legs?

D</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>

Hi there dman.
First, the stubble you get is somewhat dependent on how you remove the hair. My personal opinion is that you can’t just use only one method for all parts of your body. My other opinion is that some
techniques work with some people and other people have complete disasters with them. This is because we are all different. Men seem to (generally) have thicker courser hair than women.
With some people, the waxing/sugaring method of
suddenly ripping off hair works and with some they can’t get all the hair out by that method. So they do what I do, and rip, then use the rotary epilators to clean up what’s left.

For some people the grip and rip of the epilators and waxing doesn’t work because their hair follicles are stronger than the hair itself and the hairs breaks in two. (although some people attest this to how they hold the epilator and the brand of epilator, you’ll see this info in other postings.)
If you buy an epilator, I’d suggest getting a good price on one from Overstock.com or ebay.com
I was in germany last week and I found out that those rotary epilators are VERY popular. but also very expensive.
tom

</font><blockquote><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>quote:</font><hr /><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>Originally posted by dman:
<strong>We are both tired of the stubbles and we are both tired of shaving and we don’t have the $ for laser or electrolysis. We are also not sure about anything that permanent just yet… but we want something to deal with the stubbles for sure!

Underarms - wife
Legs - wife
Pubic mons area - both

Waxing?
Epilators?
What else?

D</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>