What REALLY matters ...

I must have about 25 emails from people who are thinking about suicide because of their unwanted hair. On this forum, we get so many truly over-the-top upset people who see skin imperfections (that mostly don’t exist), and it’s always “ruining their lives.”

At the moment, my area is being burned-down with hundreds of home gone, animals killed, people dead and, well, a true disaster that will take decades from which to recover.

In the face of all this, please look at this beautiful married couple who know the real meaning of life. For those of you “suffering” from a few hairs here-and-there (a problem with a simple solution) … please watch the following:

Electrolysis and mental health counseling should be part of comprehensive approach to helping people who struggle with unwanted hair. I have been down the road of depressive moods where I felt unwanted and disgusting with undesired body hair. My male cousins, dad and uncles with similar body hair growths were never bothered by it and had no social impact.

Michael, I’ve been hearing about LA fires and evacuations but didn’t hear that areas in Santa Barbara were also under threat. I hope you and your family will be safe.