What is the name of the cream?

I had electrolysis done a few years ago and they gave me this cover up cream that came in a little bottle that I have been using for the past few years. The name had worn off so I couldn’t read what it’s called but I just lost it and really want to get another one but have no idea where. It was a small tinted medicated cover up. I know it’s not much info but maybe someone knows. If not… anyone have any other suggestions of something to use on the body? Thanks!

I am sure that what you were given was called “Medi-Blend”. The ink used on that product bottle is a water based ink that wipes off with the first drop of your sweat, or the slightest scuff acrossed it.

Thanks! I think that’s what it was. Do you know where to find it?

Texas Electrolysis Supply
Telephone: 1-800-626-6025
Fax: 1-888-508-8508
Address: 16627 Sealark Rd.
Houston, Texas 77062 USA