What is the best, most effective way to removing male body hair?

I am quite hairy and having been trying to remove most of my body-hair for some time. I have tried almost every immaginable cream or lotion on the market and the results have quite frankly been less than acceptable. I tried laser (too expensive), waxing (painful), Enleve (Okish but expensive and results not uniform), Epil-Stop 'n Spray (burned my skin), Epil-Stop 'n Sport (better than the sprash but not effective and expensive), and a host of others too numerous to mention.
Right now, I am using my trusty gillette mach3 turbo and shaving cream (on my chest and arms), but it grows back so quickly and takes a long time. I wax my back (which is painful but bearable).

Is there ANYTHING on the market today that is cost effective, quick and easy and does what it promises to do?

Thanks. :confused:

As you have found out, there’s no perfect method of hair removal.

Determining what the best, most effective way is will depend on your goals. Take a look at the charts on these pages, and if you have questions about a specific method after that, I’ll do what I can to answer them.

Hairfacts: Hair removal comparison charts

could someone tell me about how much it would cost to remove hair on the chest by elctrolysis the area is about the size of my underarm. hair is brown thin and soft. and about how many times does it take, im sure there is no real way to judge cost, but some kind of figure would help

Electrolysis costs about $60 per hour and I believe it takes a few seconds to do each hair depending on the method used.

RJC2001

joey, an area the size of an armpit might take 6 - 12 months and 12 - 30 sessions of 15 minutes to one hour each, depending on the density and other variables. Total costs are very hard to calculate because of this wide range.

</font><blockquote><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>quote:</font><hr /><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>Originally posted by Andrea:
<strong>As you have found out, there’s no perfect method of hair removal.

Determining what the best, most effective way is will depend on your goals. Take a look at the charts on these pages, and if you have questions about a specific method after that, I’ll do what I can to answer them.

Hairfacts: Hair removal comparison charts</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>

Andrea,
What is the best fluence to use for the diode laser. Is it simply the higher the better? Thanks.