What is it?

I get my eyebrows waxed at the salon. They use a wax that they spread on and tear off without having to use cloth strips. I never asked them what this is because I don’t want them to think that I am going to go out and buy it and do it myself. Does anyone know what this stuff is and where I can get some?

I get my eyebrows waxed at the salon. They use a wax that they spread on and tear off without having to use cloth strips. I never asked them what this is because I don’t want them to think that I am going to go out and buy it and do it myself. Does anyone know what this stuff is and where I can get some?

While you can’t easilly buy therir green wax you can buy Surgi-Wax which has almost the same aheavsive qualities and most drug stores.

no cloth strips? are you sure its wax?.. alot of waxes look identical to sugar mixtures. i know i do sugaring without cloth strips… i just spread it on and pull it off while it is still stuck to my fingers (without ever using a cloth strip)… just a thought