What I have done so far....

Home electrolysis- works well but only do it if you are committed and can follow directions to a t. You can scar yourself.

Professional laser-worked great on upper lip.

Tria-My Godsend. Did it on my bikini line 2 years ago. Still no regrowth. (MUST HAVE DARK HAIR AND LIGHT SKIN) I DO. I recently numbed my right calf with ice for like five minutes then did a square patch (traced it out first) to see 1. if it worked better than EMLA AND 2 TO SEE IF IT WOULD STILL BE EFFECTIVE IN THOSE COLD TEMPS. IT WORKED BETTER THAN EMLA AND THE Tria still worked. I month later I STILL CAN SEE THE PATCH WITH LESS REGROWTH.

I am now using Adonia hair serum on my left calf. It has been about 4 weeks…I don’t think I see a difference when comparing it to my right calf… (of course I take in consideration my test spot on my right calf. I need a third leg.

My 14 year old daughter must was every week and half…it gets so bad. I started her on Reductase 5 cream 3 weeks ago. We waxed her and then used it twice daily. It’s been three weeks and now she needs to wax. It says it takes 90 days to see full effects but if my daughter already has to wax less…that’s good. I just wanted to share what I am doing. I have been dealing with hair issues for 20 years…now my daughter has to. I believe when theres a will theres a way. I keep looking for novel ways to get rid of this stuff.

I also emailed Dr. C (spelling??) at Follicalabbio.com and mentioned since he is working on a baldness cure that he needs to help us too! His lab says they are working on helpfor all kinds of hair disorders. He is also affiliated with Penn U Dermatolgy Dept.

I also have the VISS. uSED IT ON MY LOWER BACK. sO NOT AS POWERFUL AND RELIABLE AS THE tRIA. tHE tRIA WOUL DHAVE HAD THAT HAIR KNOCKED OUT BY NOW.

Well that’s al I got right now.

Sorry my typing is so ugly. I’m tired and type all day for a living believe it or not.