What does the skin feel like after electrolysis?

AFter you have completed electrolysis (either completely or in a given area), what does the skin feel like? Is it similar to that “just shaved” feeling, or something totally different?

AFter you have completed electrolysis (either completely or in a given area), what does the skin feel like? Is it similar to that “just shaved” feeling, or something totally different?

My experience is that the feeling after electrolysis unlike anything else!

Probably the worst feeling for me was with shaving as I couldn’t stand the roughness and stubble which came within hours of shaving. Plucking gave me a much better feeling as it took a week or two before the hair grew to the surface of the skin and when it did the ends of the hairs were more rounded and smoother. The only problem was that by the time the soreness from plucking subsided (usually about a day or so) the hairs had already started growing back beneath the surface of the skin which detracted from the sensitivity and caused some puffiness.

Within a few months after performing electrolysis it seems that the hair openings in the skin and follicles shrink and the skin takes on an incredibly smooth and sensitive feeling. Also, I noticed that the treated skin doesn’t get goose bumps when cold which provides a smooth, sensitive feeling all of the time.

I don’t know how else to describe it but the feeling after electrolysis is the most wonderful and incredible feeling ever! It’s like my skin felt when I was a child.

I can say this much… After completing my genital area I couldn’t stop from touching myself and when my wife touches me there, during sex, it drives me through the ceiling. After experiencing this incredible sensitivity I decided that I just had to do other parts of my body.

It has been over 8 years since I completed the home electrolysis on my genital area and the feeling is just as exciting as ever. It has not diminished one bit!

Hi did you use the patch or the pen

& when you used it did it take the place

of razors or you had to still shave

& Last what system did you use

sorry about the questions

I don’t anything about this stuff

As I mentioned, before doing the home electrolysis I tried shaving and when I decided I didn’t like the results I started plucking the hairs with a pair of tweezers. Waxing or any other means of pulling out the hair didn’t work for me.

When I got frustrated with all of the above methods I decided to try home electrolysis which has had permanent results.

The one that I used was the ‘One Touch’.